CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series

CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series

Bought this, jury is still out. More extensive review on Amazon in comments. Came promptly, shipping box was slightly damaged but unit was OK. Assembled it enough to make sure the lock worked before putting it together. Smart, right? Well, after a week I’m not sure if the lock is working reliably or not. Works with the key, yes. but the code? Not so sure. Going to have to troubleshoot. The concrete drill included was bent, and had concrete residue on it; clearly used-and also useless. I did get it mounted to my wooden porch without the drill.
Paid $40 and now it’s $33. Oh well.

3 Likes

I paid $40 a few weeks ago and so far it’s working great. Both UPS and Fedex have used it, just had to leave the code on my accounts for them.

3 Likes

How does FedEx, USPS, Amazon or UPS know how to lock/secure the box after dropping off packages/deliveries? It’s not like I’m home to greet/inform every delivery driver.

I think we can all agree that there is no way that the box in her hand came out of that storage box :slight_smile:

I tried many times to change the code via the keypad as directed on page 11 of the manual and it never took but by using option 2 on page 12 I finally got it to change. I noticed this problem was cited by a number of reviewers so maybe this will work for you. Like a person above my package was a little worse for the wear but the contents were fine, the end product feels pretty sturdy but a determined person with a crowbar will obviously win if making some noise is not an issue. Not sure how likely all the possible delivery services are up to speed on these devices so when expecting a package I’ll probably leave the lid up partially with note asking them to push the lid down after putting the package inside.