Clickfree 500GB Automatic Backup USB Hard Drive with Docking Station

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Clickfree 500GB Automatic Backup USB Hard Drive with Docking Station
$54.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

That’s USB 3.0, this is USB 2.0. Even if it were the 3.0 it’s not worth it. I just got a 1TB WD Portable Elements 3.0 drive at Staples for $50 with a $25 or $75 coupon and you could get the Passport 3.0 drive a couple weeks ago for a few dollars more.

Im determined to find something worth buying today…so far I got nothing.

500GB just doesn’t cut it anymore. I got a bigger drive in my laptop.

I’ve been using Clickfree backup devices for a couple years. I can’t recommend them enough. They have a smart menu and application that helps ID essential files, wherever they are, even if you don’t know where they are located.

It is fast, easy and reliable. Once you attach each of your machines to the Clickfree unit, it can find them on the network and continue to synchronize the backup, doing incremental saves on a schedule.

Restoring is also a breeze, with all sorts of options. It will restore a single file or thousands. It will put them where they were, or you can designate another folder or machine to restore to.

Again, I love mine and recommend this highly

Is Prince on your Christmas list? Not sure what to get him, this year? Tired of chiffon? Finally, something purple AND cool is on the market!

Christmas present dilemna solved!

Merry Christmas, Prince!

My Mac Pro has 8 TB of storage. Even if I were to buy three, it wouldn’t be enough to back up even one of my system’s drives.

With this showing up on other sites for 60 and being able to get the 1TB version for 15 bucks more at the local Walmart or online, it just doesn’t seem like a deal.

Your laptop may have a bigger drive, but how full is it? You really only need to backup your data files, pix and music, not log files and system executables.

500 GB is more than large enough to do backups for a long time and not get filled.