Clif Climber kit’s killer cab 2006 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

I’m in for one. I’ve really enjoyed the Red and White blends and decided to splurge and take a chance on the cab. Can’t wait!

And of course, I’m available to be a Labrat on this one if ratting is available. :slight_smile:

Maryland allows direct shipping effective July 1st.

When we going to see some love? :slight_smile:

If I understand it correctly… not soon.

It’s my understanding that each winery needs to apply for approval in each state they wish to ship to.

Let’s have a look at the Winery’s official product page, shall we?

2006 Kit’s Killer Cab

The technical notes say it’s ready to drink right now but will continue to develop well for the next 3-5 years.

I did not care for the red and white blends so I will need a taste to convince me. Sorry Woot.

I could see myself sipping this wine on a beautiful, relaxing sunset evening. I have never tasted this Killer Cab, but from the description sounds like it would be awesome. A highly impressive fact, this wine is a “Double Gold Medal Winner - 2009 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.” Clif Family Winery & Farm Wine Club have the 2006 kit’s killer cab 750ML - Cellar Sale going on with a price of $20/bottle and a regular price of $38/bottle. The above Clif Family & Farm Wine Club linked page talks about tasting, vineyard, production, and winemaker notes, which includes the recommended drinking window for this wine.

WHAT? There’s nothing wrong with that!

LIFE IS GOOD ON THE 4TH OF JULY:

400x305

http://www.thisishowyoudoit.com/blogimages/HermosaBeachJuly4thParty.JPG[/img]

CHEERS! AND ENJOY YOURSELVES!

Yo Amazonites – there really is nothing wrong with the photo content of this image… why do you take it upon yourself to limit viewer experience without the nauseating [insert swastika] limitations your corporate concept now elucidates…

Oh yeah, I really hope you ban me now, cuz I’ve already saved my webpage for future consideration if you decide that content limitation is a prerogative of your business plan…

Peace be in your heart as well as your mind…

OTOH … You haven’t bought anything yet. Woot or Wine.Woot or any Woot sites. :tongue:

Key word there is Redneck. :wink:

That was easily the fastest I’ve received a woot package! Trying one this evening, will report back…

EDIT: since the Clif fits in my wine fridge, opened one of the Jana Cathedrals tonight instead…

I’m jealous - my FedEx tracking number still says “initiated”. Not even “picked up” or “in transit”.

Enjoy the wine!

here is the official Maryland list http://compnet.comp.state.md.us/Motor_Fuel__Alcohol_and_Tobacco_Tax/Alcohol_and_Tobacco_Tax/Static_Files/DWSApplicants.pdf

Clif is listed as pending.