Clif Climber kit’s killer cab 2006 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
$59.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 3 2006 kit’s killer cab Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
7/4/11

I have bought this twice now; if I didn’t still have 8 of them left (out of twelve, mind), I’d go in for the max. A great cab, VERY fruit forward, will likely cellar for quite a few years as well!

(now feel free to make all the requisite Clif bar jokes)

EDIT: just checked my cellar and realized I’ve drank way more than I thought (only 3 left!). In for two!

I don’t understand how NM is left off this again (was on the original offering)??? I really want this wine :frowning:

First impression is that this is a somewhat steep price for Clif. Can anyone compare this to the 2006 Laura Zahtila Cab at the similar price point?

Nothing on the website suggests no NM that I see right away, though only the 2007 of this is available ($38 a bottle)

Tasty, tasty. This is one of the wines that convinced my friends to subscribe to Woot.

In for 1! I am due for some cab and I enjoy a fruit forward bottle.

Anyone watching the “WIRED PCMCIA” card on woot.com?
so GG.

Yah why!

Wow, just wow!

The winery my Mom works at sells juice to the Clif Family Winery, I’ve never tried their finished product though.

Dont tell them that

I’m sure this is decent juice, but I hope it’s not the woot-off closer.

I was thinking the same thing.

Agreed. I would say above decent. Worth $25 a bottle in my book.
When are we going to end woot-offs with some Cotes du Rhone Villages or Txakoli?

If you don’t ask then the answer is always no. :smiley:

Really? I had one of their whites and it was awful. Their reds are better?

The prophesy was in the name:

Clif Climber kit’s KILLER cab 2006
woot KILLER

No Corison. No Caton. No Wellington. Oh my! This Woot Off put enough of a dent in my credit card, but still wish CC&W would have been on the docket.

And now the monkey showed up!

Just wait until December…your credit card is going to get an extra dose of whoop azz!!!