Clif Climber kit’s killer cab 2006 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

I think you are confusing this with the Clif Climber red blend. This Cab was only offered once before and you commented in that thread that you were “in for one” which would mean that you still have all three bottles left.

BUSTED!!

Well, now she’s got 9 bottles so hopefully she likes it as much as the Climber :slight_smile:

Interesting. Considering I’m drinking a bottle right now and there are still three down there. It was offered on 7/4 and again on 10/12. Either that or I traveled back in time, tripled my original order, and conspired with Woot to do it so that they’d give me receipts with both dates on them…

He. And this is the climber, it’s “Clif Climber kit’s killer cab”. :wink:

And for the win:

http://wine.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=18234

http://wine.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=19653

fist pump, and not that hipster Rushmore style, we’re talking straight-up Judd Nelson in Breakfast Club fist pump

And if this all seems petty, it’s really just the childlike whimsy half a bottle of this wine creates. Happy giddiness! Totally worth it, if a bit pricey for an impulse buy (but WELL worth every cent, and this price point is near my ceiling, if that helps to show how happy I am with it). :slight_smile:

My bad. I trusted Cesare’s “previous offerings” links as being complete.

No worries! Again, just being silly and buzzed. :slight_smile:

Cool, thanks. The ironic thing is that I was going to buy it based on your “fruit forward” comment but then saw what I thought was a mistake on your part, which turned out to be a mistake on my part instead and by the time I figured it out it was too late to buy. Doh!

EDIT: and I should really get over thinking that I know people’s genders based upon randomly assigned avatars!

Not sure if you’ll read this, but you might try writing the vineyard. A lot of the time they’ll extend a discount to wooters who miss deals (though often not quite as much as the woot one, still kind of worth it for some wines). After a number of woot-offs with a couple favs not showing up, I am likely going to write a couple myself to see if I can get any case deals…

This is my first wine.woot purchase. What’s the shipping time frame?

Welcome! I hope this is the first of many. You’ll find a great community in these forums so keep on visiting!

As to shipping, wine takes a bit longer than our other sites as it is shipped directly from the winery. Per our FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it’s still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

Just keep checking back here as it gets closer to that shipping window. Others will often post when the receive or if they have concerns about shipping. Woot customer service posts in here if there are issues with shipping as well.

I cant figure out how to access the awesome discussion we had on the poll for this day. Sadness.