Clif Climber Mixed Case (12)

wootleg!

Where do we buy those? pirates.woot?

Dang, was traveling out of the Country and this one shipped to NJ - a rarity here.

Thanks

I am so lost now. I have ordered several wines from here to the point that I was full. Now my stock is starting to come down and I was going to order these but now Virginia is off the list! I guess I will have to guard my woot varieties closer for a while. Man, now I will have to go to the local store to get all my wine… :frowning: I had fell in love with the delivery to the door and only going to the stores to get local wines.

Read why Virginia might be out of the game for awhile!

Cesare, can we please include this in your initial post going forward?

I am all over this EXCEPT the addition of Reisling and Vignier to the SB blend…what a bummer! I “dislike” both those varietals and had a bad expreience with the White Diablita (SB and Resiling blend).

I am down to split red-white with someone in LA-area…

North316,

Thanks, I completely missed them being removed until I tried to order. Not your fault, I just assumed since my last order that nothing had changed.

Very tempting, i thought the clif wines were a great value in the past. But I was disappointed by the more recent climber releases. 2009 maybe?

That’s fine… but the world comes to an end on the 21st, so Christmas delivery isn’t helpful.

Yeah, I liked the Clif whites in the past, and for $8 a bottle, I can take the risk.

Amazon to Collect Sales Tax from Massachusetts Residents. That means Woot will have to start also I assume.Under the agreement, Amazon will start collecting the Massachusetts sales taxes on Nov. 1, 2013.

Read more: http://techland.time.com/2012/12/12/amazon-to-collect-sales-tax-from-massachusetts-residents/#ixzz2EsAHjI00

Read more: http://techland.time.com/2012/12/12/amazon-to-collect-sales-tax-from-massachusetts-residents/#ixzz2Es8ZpnQM

Amazon is supposed to collect sales tax from California too, but that hasn’t affected the prices for woot yet. I think.

C’mon, there’s only one Cliff Climber!

[youtube=rZlog_DcerA][/youtube]

Not to dampen anyone’s spirit here, but these are clearance items and you can walk in the winery and buy at $8/bottle currently. (Less for a whole case). So if you add tax, it’s a little savings.

Of course, if you don’t happen to live near by, then add in $25-$30 for shipping and you are getting a deal, just not quite the 53% off listed.

COUNT YOUR BOTTLES !!!

I just got my shipment and they shorted me one bottle of white! Got 5 not 6 !! :frowning:

I’m off to contact Woot Customer Service

Thanks for letting us know - please be sure to give support 1-2 business days to get back to you on this. (We appreciate it!)

Finally got mine the day before Christmas…hubs and I are quite pleased. If this is offered again, I’m in for another case.

Timing is everything.