Clif Climber Red - 4 Pack

I’ve gotta say from experience, drinking and hiking don’t mix very well at all. :confused:

Given summer temps, would it be wise to ship sparkling wine? Sounds like a recipe for disappointment (empty bottle, soggy box) to me. My impression is that woot-offs are about every two months these days. Maybe in October you’ll see something.

(What is that stuff I remember from my ill-spent youth? Cold Duck? Something terrible, but it bubbled…)

That reminds me, I need to take a piss

then it’s time for Wellyzin

Yay, a multi-bottle cheapish red offering! I’m in!

Liked the Red, it was a nice summer red! Bah Humbug to all you haters!!

For burnt offerings you need 12 stones in the altar, some animals and preferably a prophet as good as Elijah. Or else you’re just doomed.

The perfect wine when you have guests that wouldn’t know Corison from a Clif…let the lemmings jump over. In for 3…

[raises hand in self-recognition]

I love Tra Vigne. And this wine is good and it’s grown using sustainable practices. Yea!

Huh? This was the Woot I got that spent 3 days in the boiling delivery truck, and arrived completely undrinkable. I thought it was impossible for wine to spoil so badly without spending months overheating - are you saying it could have been that way to begin with?

For anyone who didn’t see my post about this in an earlier thread, Woot customer service was wonderful about it.

I have never had issue with woot. they always take care of things, sometimes v-e-r-y-s-l-o-w-l-y… but you get the idea.

In for two! I successfully resisted the tlc chard and missed the bag of carp while I was wavering. I’ve ordered enough wine this month and my FedEx guy was making innuendos about how I should “have a good time tonight” when he delivered my InZinerator yesterday.

Got this the last time, opened one tonight and yes–it’s definitely a good deal.

Don’t look for much complexity or depth but it’s very tasty and should please those who don’t usually like reds–save the Corison for those you want to impress (or yourself).

Ahh good so maybe you can explain the 7 dollar shipping thing for someone who hasn’t ordered any wine or been around wine.woot for awhile?

I wonder if we can get some Verge Syrah in before this woot-off ends? That would make me click the big button one more time.

Just had a bottle of this with tonight’s dinner. I still have a few bottles left from the last offering so I think I can resist.

Nah, who am I kidding…

New Here. Do they ever sell cheeses during the woot off?

Thanks!

The extra 2 bux are for summer shipping (keeping things cool, especially for cross-country excursions). Here’s a Woot blog about it.

BTW, the spoiled wine I just spoke of came just before the $7 shipping kicked in.

I loved the white. It was crisp and simple and pleasing. It’s all consumed, and now I’m going through withdrawals. So I’m glad the red made a re-appearance! I stupidly skipped it last time.

This is really good wine and a truly excellent value, maybe one of the best values I’ve seen on woot. I’m in, even though I just spent $400 on Corison…