Clif Family Winery The Climber - Four Pack

Overstocked on reds lately- need something more suited to the fact that it is ridiculously hot in VA these days, even in the mountains. Would kill for a SH or a Zeppelin to come across the w00t offerings soon though… hint

Apropros indeed!

Is this wine ever going to sell out?

Maybe too many people blew through their wootoff budgets on the Corison. So now we sit, with no clamor for the Climber.

So if woot had run the Climber first, people would have bought that. Then when the Corison came up they would have busted their budgets.

Never.

Ever.

I agree, since I saw on Stillman’s site that there are three new Zeppelin offerings coming soon.

JP

Will someone please buy this wine??!!

My credit card is itching to be used!!

Finally a white wine! Not one I would take to the boss’s Christmas party but for the price, a nice “fluff” wine for summer. I enjoyed it for it what it was the last time it was offered…a decent summer table wine for when you have a hankering for wine but don’t want anything special.

I just posted this deal on a slick site. Maybe, just maybe, you never know. Hate being the pusher.

I think the problem is that most people can find a wine at the local supermarket or TJ’s that will suit that purpose for well under $10/bottle.

[edit]: and on my last F5 I noticed the bar moved slightly to the left. Or maybe that was just an optical illusion - hard to tell.

This is a good, approachable, easy drinker. Don’t let the traces of Musacat and Riesling fool you into thinking this is sweet. It’s not. It’s solidly in the sauvignon blanc flavor profile. Dry, but not painfully so. One of those bottles that goes very quickly while sitting around and chatting with friends. Be sure to have a spare in the chiller! You’ll go thru the first one before you realize it.

Ditto. I agree entirely with this. I’ve had a lot better for $6 from TJ’s

I’m hoping there is still time to get them all sold…lots of people do their surfing on the interwebs at night, right?

I hope so, I want another crack at some quality cab, or shiraz. Actually, some good malbec or red zin sounds even better. I have a lot of cab and shiraz right now.

This is at least a 48-hour Woot-Off. No Cereal on the main site yet.

What’s the prediction for what’s next? And when is it coming? I must get some sleep. Getting late here in Virginia.

Anyone know why Woot stopped tweeting the Wine wootoffs to @wootwine and instead just lumps them in with the other woot sites on @wootoff? This is the first time I’ve seen them do that, usually they’ll put them on both feeds.

I’ve got the @wootwine set to text message me, but I don’t want to get messages from @wootoff since it’ll keep me up all night.

OK, one, I apologize if this has already been answered (I’m tired, I read through many, but not all, of the comments) . . . .

But, is this, or is this not, an organic wine?

The preface makes it sound like an organic winery, but I note that they do not say it is an organic wine (I, on the whole, have not been overly impressed with most of the organic wine I have tasted, but it is a must for my sister-in-law).

So, can this be my bring to dinner at your house wine, or not?

Thank you Woot for the whites!!! In for one. Hoping there will be more whites to come or if any of the Sangiovese (Noceto) comes up, I will be in for 3!

I’m pretty new here…what’s “cereal on the main site” mean?

B.ag of c.rap = random stuff that everyone loves.