Clique HUE HD Webcam – 2 Pack

How long is it? I can’t tell by the pictures, and the description doesn’t say. I’m sorely tempted.

WHoever threw out the techgage review, thank you much. Was very insightful, ill grab a pair for me and the chica(woman friend/SO/GF/you get the picture) annnyway, these things seem to be selling for round $80($100-$73) on average per webcam. got good reviews in my opion(8/10). So like i said, in for two and not lookin back!! I <3 woot.(PLEASE, NO MORE VACCUM CLEANERS OF DOOM, I BEG OF THEE OH GREAT G-DS OF WOOT!!!)

About 3 feet… oh wait you mean the webcam…

Can’t find it cheaper than $70 & I’m in the market for a new Web-cam, seems a good deal to me.

Your writeups take away my talent’s towel in the locker room and laugh at its shriveled pointing puniness. Well played, sir.

Grats! :smiley:

i like the usb extension dock

No problem! I hate Amazon reviews myself. I like to actually hear fellow electronics geeks review things for me :slight_smile:

How’d you complete the transaction without selecting colours? It forces you to select before you can complete the purchase…

different colors. ie green + … can’t be done

Whoops! I can read, I swear it :slight_smile:

Apparently Amazon knows more about the product than the manufacturer (read: they’re pulling your chain). According to the Clique site (of which us wooters are bogging down badly right now 8o), It’s supported in Windows and to a limited extent on a mac. No mention of Linux whatsoever.

Of course maybe the amazon people tried it…maybe. ((Macs are based off the same OS as Linux but that’s one of the largest stretches one could make)).

I’ll probably get one anyway just in case someone writes (me or another wooter?) a driver for linux. That is if we can convince them to release the proper info.

Apparently Oprah likes them…

http://www.huehd.com/images/olist.jpg

Seems like a good deal, but did I hear no mic on it?

[QUOTE=MrNoggy, post:53, topic:196470]
Apparently Oprah likes them…

Oprah? Well that settles it, I’m in for a two pack.

[QUOTE=mjholmes]

You gotta be kidding me… She invented the internet and brought books back to the masses right?

Well shoot, if Oprah like’s it … then it most be something! I’m in for 1

Does this thing come with a mic built in? Or will you have to buy one seperate?

it should have one, but I did not see any mention in the woot write up.

It’s official website says it has one built in :slight_smile:
http://www.huehd.com/meet.html