Clocky Alarm Clock on Wheels

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Clocky Alarm Clock on Wheels
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

R2D2 on crack!

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Bah!

Bag O’ Clock! Finally!!!

Attack of the alarm clocks!

I want this thing but my dog would eat it and my husband said no way. Mostly he’s afraid I’d still hit snooze…

This little guy. Let me tell you what…

When I wake up, I wake up ANGRY. Enough to start slinging stuff around, gorilla mad. This alarm clock has been good enough to run off my nightstand for me to find it, and has survived being thrown down stairs probably over 100 times. It’s durable and despite the scuffs, still pisses me off in the morning.

This stretches my imagination as to WHY?

Gee. I’m waiting for the one I just bought here on Woot. Duh.

I haven’t seen the BOC yet. Are you sure it has been sold this round?

estimated 3 hours to sellout…oh em gee

I recommend therapy, not this clock

was that the best commercial they could come up with?

It’s for those of us who refuse to wake up. I’ve been known to sleep through alarm clocks before.

For me clocky has been a Godsend!

I’m tempted to get this for my roommate. She has a loft bed so it’d be particularly delicious.

Monkeys would have fun with this.

MONKEYS!!! YAY!!!

I actually heard about this on a podcast at one point. The father gave this to one of his kids because they wouldn’t wake up in the morning. Instead, the kid STILL doesn’t get up but, now, because the kid is on the 2nd floor and the father is on the 1st floor, he can hear the alarm clock as it rolls of the kid’s night stand and starts bouncing/rolling around on the floor. Guess it kind of backfired…

lmao @ therapy