Clocky Alarm Clock on Wheels

Time to hit the sack folks, Wootalyzer estimates over 2.5 hours until this thing sells out.

wtf?

I have had one these for about a year and it is the only thing that wakes me up.

this is likely to last for a while. :slight_smile:

omg i have one of these! its great i haven’t been late for work once since i got it. i work 3rd shift and i’ve had trouble adjusting to sleeping during the day and i used to oversleep and not get up on time but now i have to because i can’t hit the snooze button.

Pee Wee endorsed!

Did my part to kill this thing: I’m in for one.

I know … I know. Stocking stuffer. WTFE

I just got mine in today from last week, haven’t gotten a chance to use it yet. Doesn’t really look like it’s worth the money though, it’s very tiny and seems to be 100% plastic…

Bed time…no BOC for me…never got one and probably never will…

This thing would start every day on time for me… a day of rage… a day of clock DESTRUCTION!!!

I thought about buying this, and if you are a deep sleeper I suggest YOU do, but I don’t think my psyche could handle it.

Does this run from you as you try to turn it off?

2.5 hour estimate, wow. someone take one for the team and buy em up :slight_smile:

This one was voted 1 of the top 10 alarm clocks from hell. Take a licking, keeps on tickinf

I bought one of these for my son on Woot awhile back. I have to use a Sport Air Horn to wake him up. But this clock is loud and will wake up the dead. He doesn’t let it roll off since he knows it will keep howling and rolling off…so funny. But if you want a heavy duty loud ass alarm clock that rolls away and still keeps churning…THIS IS THE ONE

omg! i have one of these. i haven’t overslept since i got it. i work 3rd shift and used to have trouble adjusting to the odd sleeping hours and i would be late for worok. now i wake up on time because i have to go after this thing in order to turn it off. its a pain in the ass, but its also a godsend.

Yes it does, and its rugged so you can throw it the hell downstairs too.

This is the Hunter-Killer of alarm clocks. And also of Woot Offs.

I bought clocky 3 or 4 years ago. I used him for at least 18 months before his wheels gave out, and used him for another year as a regular alarm clock until I got a cell phone. Now I wake up every morning to ‘Good Morning, Captain’ by Slint.

Anyways, what I’m trying to say is this is an amazing product and it’s less than half of what I paid for it (45/50+shipping I think)

Yeah, but I don’t spend that much on stocking stuffers for people I do not like.