Clocky Alarm Clock on Wheels

70%x70%

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/pearcey5/lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg[/img]

This alarm clock is terrifying.

My great uncle picked on up as a birthday gift for me some months ago.

I don’t remember if it has more than one alarm mode, but the alarm it gives after you have snoozed (as it rolls away) is horrendous. It’s a conglomeration of various abrasive horns, whistles, and alarms. As if that weren’t bad enough, it is extremely loud.

I don’t recommend this for a dorm room, as everyone around you will hunt you down. (Assuming you don’t die from fright the first time it wakes you up.)

Can it be used as a dog chew toy? 'Cause the first time this things takes off, I know my dog would be all over it like a gravy soaked tennis ball.

http://www.amazon.com/Clocky-Alarm-Clock-Wheels-Almond/dp/B000PWLTNA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320785173&sr=8-1

Amazon has it in Almond or Pink for $7.51 and $7.01 respectively… $4.99 shipping.

Not sure why those colors are so cheap.

Sorry all to potentially screech this to a halt. I need this to hang out a while - I need to drive home. :slight_smile:

I don’t see the point of this when you could just place a normal alarm clock on the opposite side of your room.

Bought one for my daughter about a year ago. It is by far the most effective way to get her out of bed (and the most despised item in the house from her perspective). As a parent, giving something practical that has the great side effect of annoying a teenager = win.

I was just imagining it (a) being vetoed by the wife for the color on her nice furniture and (b) rolling off and terrorizing the dog that likes to lay beside the bed.

i had to stop using my clocky. it was just too much of a horrible way to wake up everyday. i knew i could only snooze once, but couldn’t bring myself to get out of bed before he took off and rolled around the floor screaming his crazy robotic tones. if you want to wake up angry everyday, this is the clock for you.

Hahaha…this would be an evil gift. LOL

Best/Worst alarm clock ever.

I’m not a morning person and having this little f$&ker running around my bedroom like R2D2 on robot crack at 6am is not exactly my idea of a good time.

It does wake me up.

Say hello to Christmas presents you lazy family members! Bwa hahaha.

(Seriously, buy it. If you sleep through alarms, buy this. It will make you get out of bed.)

Cheaper on Amazon if you don’t care about the orange color :

Amazon linky

And on the 8th day, God pronounce Clocky the Clock. Love you G

If I needed an alarm clock, I would buy myself this one. I bought one in the last wootoff for my friend for Christmas. I have been using it to scare my dog til it’s time to give it away. Great entertainment! My dad suggested we get one for my cousin who is always oversleeping for his new job. Long story short, I am in for 1.

Can anyone tell me how annoying the alarm sound is? The videos all have music so its hard to tell what’s what.

I have a friend this would be perfect for but only if the sound can pierce his thick skull.

http://www.amazon.com/Clocky-Alarm-Clock-Wheels-Almond/dp/B000PWLTNA

7.51 + 5 Shipping

I thought you’d be bigger.

Dam it is small…

…That what she said…

Just what I want, to chase an alarm clock around in the dark at 4:15 in the morning… stupid.

I love my clocky! Great when traveling so you don’t oversleep and miss an appointment. Can’t tell you how many times I set hotel clocks wrong. Really effective when you’re in an unfamiliar room and have to “wake up” to figure out where it went.

I would get this for my kids if I have ANY faith that it would wake them up. More likely, they would continue to sleep and it would drive ME so crazy that I would end up crawling under furniture to make it stop!

I’ll tell you what.

When I wake up in the morning, I wake up mad. Like angry gorilla mad. I’ve slung this alarm clock down stairs, against my wall, and this thing has taken every ounce of abuse in stride.

It’s still running like the day I got it.