CloudLounger™ Inflatable Lounger, 6 Colors

What about the sleeps, am I gonna wake up on the floor with my flat cloud all tangled around me?

If it stays inflated for 3-6 hours, assuming you don’t take cat naps, then yes. It’s a lounger, not a sleeper.

Wouldn’t want to be on that on a hot day. You’d sweat and roast to death surrounded by plastic and no air circulation. On a cold day you’d freeze (air is not a good temperature insulator - that is why you have to put insulation on an air mattress when camping in the cold so you don’t freeze from under you)

So when these things were at the pinnacle of their popularity (approx. 3 weeks ago), i did some research. These can be had on Alibaba.com for about $2/ea. Most items on that site are sold in lots. So for the $49 you will pay here you should be able to buy about 42,506 (my math may be a bit askew).

The reviews on Amazon that are NOT obviously by fake reviewers are all very negative. Cheaply made, does not hold air. DO NOT BUY.

It would depend on the weight of the person using the CloudLounger, but under normal conditions you should be fine.

Is it only me or this looks like a clone or knockoff of the Lamzac…Wow…really.

The nylon material used for the CloudLounger is lighter than what would be used on an air mattress, so it’s much cooler in comparison. We’ve stayed very comfortable in the sun for several hours watching baseball games.

Same product, different name, and both likely made in the same factory in China. You too can start your own line and just have the factory in China put a different brand/tag on it. Maybe call it Lamsac. :slight_smile:

These “air loungers” are popping up EVERYWHERE. Prices are all over the place just like the quality. I bought a few off eBay and they didn’t last long (shipped straight from China). Not sure about this one on woot as they all look similar. However, I recently ordered one off amazon that seemed to have good reviews (and a US seller). $49.99 with free shipping so a little better deal if you don’t care about the bluetooth speaker.

http://www.amazon.com/Inflatable-Lounge-Chair-HelloSiesta-Adjustable/dp/B01FEIQQ5A/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1463758947&sr=8-20&keywords=inflatable+lounge+chair

I purchased the Kasir one off Indiegogo.

Hopefully it’s a better quality product than what I’ve been reading about the others.

what type of fabric are these

Is the Blue tooth speaker water resistant?

They are made of nylon.

Nylon ripstop

It sure is!

Definite pass

User protected?
What legitimate company hides who they are

" backed by a 3-year old US based company with over 80 years of experience in direct to consumer "

Who is this?

As the entire cloudlounger web presence was created last month

someone has just paid a very small amount to factory mass producing these for many ‘distributor companies’ to name, produce and ship

http://www.amazon.com/SunbaYouth/b/ref=bl_dp_s_web_14365567011?ie=UTF8&node=14365567011

Something tells me that very soon there will be a YouTube channel full of people doing highly unwise things on these.

Yeah, if only there was a history of another site that launched in the very same way. Like, oh I don’t know, the very one you are on now maybe? Too bad Woot didn’t turn out to be legit right?