C'mon, you don't really like pineapple on your pizza, do you?

C'mon, you don't really like pineapple on your pizza, do you?

3 Likes

I used to think blech. Let me tell you… after trying it - more than once - the Mother Country has threatened to revoke my Italian card.

2 Likes

It’s good with ham and jalapenos.

1 Like

Pineapple and (real) crispy bacon (no yucky ham/no Canadian “bacon”) - try it, it’s amazing!!!

2 Likes

Pineapple is great w bacon burger. Pizza is not pizza if it has fruit!

My husband and his father only ever order pepperoni and pineapple on their pizza. Eh, It’s okay but I prefer s bunch of veggies :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t judge me.

2 Likes

Give me a royal Hawaiian any day of the week.

Really, give me pizza. I need it.

1 Like

When I see people eating pizza with pineapple on it, is makes me think of 2 girls 1 cup. Enough said.

I could go the rest of my life without Pizza or anything with tomato sauce. Hate it. Makes me sick, burns my mouth, and turns my stomach into a vat of acid.

1 Like

go white sauce, chicken, spinach, mushrooms. Maybe?

2 Likes

If you like to eat random ingredients that nature never intended to be combined, why bother making a pizza, just use a sweep of your arm to dump the contents of your fridge onto a plate and then smear around and eat it with your fingers in the corner of the room by the cat litter box like the savage that you are.

1 Like

Yes to everything but pepperoni and anchovies. Especially pineapple & bacon deliciousness.

Pizza with Pineapple, Canadian Bacon and Baby Shrimp for the win!!!

Its the sweet and salty combination…makes the taste buds sing.

Tomato is technically a fruit. So is jalapeno and pineapple. Gimme the fruit pizza!

2 Likes

Yep. There are alternates. I do have issue with dairy as well.

There is one place that makes a thai chicken pizza with a peanut sauce. That is yummy.

Think it’s no cheese, peanut sauce, chicken, basil, and thinly sliced red onion.

1 Like

National Pizza Day – February 9, 2021

Just saying.

2 Likes

1 Like

You’re watching me right now, aren’t you?!

1 Like