Coach Handbags

A beautiful handbag .I like it

I’m sorry Woot but there is a better place to buy Coach online-Coach’s “official” Factory Outlet. Good selection and much better prices. web site is coachfactory.com
Or-you send me your email, to [no personal info, PM instead]. I send it to Coach who then sends you an invite and I get a $10 credit when you place your first order.

Hmm, I find the Coach outlet doesn’t always have the same selection. Do they make items for the outlet store that they don’t make for the regular retail stores?

I actually just had that question answered for me by someone at the newly opened Coach Factory store near me.

Yes, they do make some styles and colors only for the outlet stores. I discovered my Coach purse I absolutely love and constantly get comments on is one of those styles. From what she said, I’m surprised they don’t sell it in the regular store. She said every time they come in, they’re sold out almost immediately and she’s only ever seen one returned in several years.

You are correct, even Macy’s have the Coach Legacy Signature Swingpack- Khaki/Mahogany that I just bought for my wife at $96, cheaper than here…too bad I did not see that one earlier :frowning:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13738042/Screen%20Shot%202014-03-29%20at%206.33.55%20AM.jpg

Thanks! I was looking for a new model of one I found in an outlet and they looked at me in the regular Coach store like I was speaking gibberish.