Coach Handbags

the same, perhaps.

https://www.coach.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product-madison_small_phoebe_shoulder_bag_in_op_art_needlepoint_fabric-10551-10051-26281-en?cs=svbk

The same as the brown one, in any case, which is also called “Madison small Phoebe”. The black one here does not have “small” in its name, so it would seem to be closer to this. Maybe a mod could confirm that the black one is not small, once all hands are finished with the emergency server repairs. :wink:

Nope! Measurements for the black are the same as the brown - so technically the black is also a ‘small’ - unless the measurements are wrong!

are these the infamous Bags of Crap? or just crappy bags?

I know you guys don’t always get a whole lot of info/materials from suppliers, but I always feel better buying a bag online if I can see what it looks like inside, or in comparison to a person. Another Amazon affiliate, MYHABIT, does this, and it’s really useful for weeding out a bag that looks cool but is way bigger or smaller than you want. I find pictures like that easier to visualize (ha) than just listed dimensions alone.

Are these authentic Coach handbags, or are they counterfeits, made in China?

All of the bags offered here are authentic.

I’d think that it’d get woot in too much trouble if they sold counterfeits.

Cheaper at Macy’s with the 25% savings pass.

EXCLUDES: 7 For All Mankind, Alex Woo, Beats by Dr. Dre, Birkenstock, Born, COACH, CW-X, Dallas Cowboys, Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren, Donald J Pliner, Dr. Martens, Ecco, Frye, Goddess, Helly Hansen, Joe’s Jeans, Lacoste, etc…

My mom now has a nice Christmas Gift :slight_smile: Thank you woot!

Friends and Family 25% off and I bought it in store so I know it worked. That limitation might be on the 20% online pass.

http://www.macys.com/m/campaign/landing/hp/friendsfamily_120313

Exclusions there don’t list Coach.

EXCLUDES: Beats by Dr. Dre, Dallas Cowboys, Dyson (online only), Karastan Rugs, Le Creuset, Maui Jim, Montblanc, New Era, NFL Gear, Oakley, TAG Heuer, Tempur-Pedic, Wusthof, men’s & women’s athletic footwear, gourmet food & candy, kids’ shoes, baby gear, cosmetics, fragrances and toys.

Oops, thought you meant the code GIFT found on the site, which also offers a 25% discount.

lately the coach outlet has been offering an additional 50% off of the price + an additional 10% off. Some are even already marked down… so if you’ve got a coach outlet near you it would probably be cheaper to get a bag there.

re: Macy’s; is there any way to apply both codes?

Affiliate? Amazon runs MYHABIT. You use your Amazon ID to log into their site…and it says Amazon, Inc at the bottom.