Coast Refreshing Bar Soap, 48 Bars

Coast Refreshing Bar Soap, 48 Bars

If you were to buy the equivalent number in packs of 8 at Shoprite, this would cost $24.

I live in the North East of USA. Do wooters from other parts of the country find that Woots prices on grocery stuff tend to be high?

1 Like

I haven’t seen Coast since I lived in FL. Plus the image they are using shows that it is the 4oz bars rather than the 3.2oz ones that are mentioned as being cheaper in the Amazon reviews. If they aren’t the 4oz then I will be contacting CS. Compare to Costco or Walmart delivery for pricing comparisons since driving to a store might yield a better price but the convenience shouldn’t be ignored.

Absolutely, I often look at items in the grocery category and think the prices are very high. Every once in a while there’s a deal. Most of the time it just doesn’t make sense.

For anyone that ordered this expecting the bigger 4oz bars and got the 3.2oz ones instead. Contact CS and let them know. The picture is the same one on the Amazon page that shows that the 16 pack is the 4oz but if they shipped you 12 packs then you got shorted 20%. Just saying.

I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different…

Wow I do not know how I missed this deal. I am on here daily

I did, and I was refunded the entire amount which is far more than I was expecting; very quickly too.