Cobb Portable Stainless Steel Grill & Smoker

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Cobb Portable Stainless Steel Grill & Smoker
$69.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Can I grill while I drive?

I’d get one, but we’re not allowed to have fire in Texas.

With this and a 1/2 lb. brisket I’ll be set!

Yes, but please refrain from smoking.

froogle

Nifty concept, but I’ll stick with the Weber, thank you very much.

I love the idea of a full on barbeque with no more than 8 briquets. I have seen nothing but good things about this. My upright smoker goes through half a bag of charcoal in an afternoon sitting, this would totally pay for itself over a season.

Tempted…

Would this teach me how to cook?

That is one expensive bellhop bell!

reviews:

Amazon: $136.49
http://www.amazon.com/Cobb-Premier-Portable-Stainless-Smoker/dp/B000GGTYIW

Grill and Smoker reviews:
http://www.grillandsmokerreviews.com/cobb-premier-portable-stainless-steel-grill-smoker-all-set-to-make-your-weekend

best portables:

Only if you can manage to wedge 8 ounces of Brisket in there!

No.

Just no!

I’ll stick with my UDS (Google it) and smoke 5 or 6 racks of spares at a time. Besides, (not counting my 1.5 hours of work) my UDS cost me 1/2 as much.

steve

It advertises itself as virtually smokeless, and it is. You aren’t going to smoke anything in it (like brisket, chicken, etc.). Because it isn’t designed for or capable of doing that.

A friend has one, and in this area, it’s a magnificent FAIL.

We B BBQ

“Ultimate addition to any boat, RV, camp site or apartment balcony”.

With that comparison people with apartments just got knocked down a peg or two.

Got one here a few weeks back. 10 tonnes of ass-kicking greatness. Built by a S’African concern and this baby is top shelf like my other fave from here, the Orion. Very little fuel needed and cleans up easy as pie. Can get smoke flavour too…worth it!
Vegas

Need my eyes checked…these looked like desk bells. Well…they do don’t they?

I enjoy grilling on this contraption but there is a public ban on smoking in Arizona :frowning:

Exactly what I thought!!

In what regard?

I have a DIY clay pot smoker that i’ve done a couple pork shoulders in, if i seriously want to smoke something low & slow.

But on the other hand, my burger tastes better if i throw a short stick of hardwood (silver maple usually) on the hibachi.

So, well, if you’re saying this fails, tell me why, since i am already in for one. in red.