Cobb Portable Stainless Steel Grill & Smoker

Man, if my HOA or Insurance didn’t allow, I would not live there. Hate propane and gas grills.

From what I read lots of folks never got the ones they ordered last month.

Amazon wants $117 for the same thing.

Blah… You know there should be a bag of C off … where there are different size bags. Only Five people can order one of each bag. So if you aren’t the first five… then you can try again with the next one. This Bag of C* off should last two hours.

how questionable

You have issues…

I’ve seen these. I want one. But I already have 3 BBQ’s and 3 smokers.

I bought this on the last offering and highly recommend it if you have a confined space or, not that I advise this, or have access to a fire escape.

The grill is fantastic, really imparts a smoky flavor in the food and a nice grill feel.

It’s a great buy.

We can only use electric :frowning:

Is this an indoor thing or an outdoor thing? I would totally get it if I could use it inside.

Hey Guys… Cobb America here.

Added bonus 25% off all accessories on www.cobbq.com with promo code wootdeal25

(not as good as last time, I know but it’s the best I can do on this one!)

Let me know if you have any questions

pass

i used the one i got a few weeks ago here this weekend…hardwood charcoal is the way to go…the roast chicken halves came out sensational…

if you can’t get the cobb bbq to work out for you; well, i guess you should stick with the microwave LOLOLOLOLOL

Ah I read it is for open spaces. Pass.

Can’t use any charcoal grill indoors (ever!) … sorry.

Selling lots of these in I Duh Ho.

Wonder what they are grilling, red squirrels???

It’s really a very nice design and extremely efficient. The small size make it a good choice for tailgating or table top BBQ. I like it because there are no flare ups. Here is a link to the company demo

The silver model is actually a Cobb Premier and this is a very decent deal. These are perfect for grilling onboard a boat.

Lol, I may be new here but I sense a theme to your post. Like the same review of a alarm clock?

WHERE THE HECK IS THE CRAB OF POOP!