Coby 2GB Media Player with FM Tuner and Slide-Out Speakers

The sound clarity from this is amazing. I bought it as an addition to my entertainment set-up, but now it’s the entire thing. The one listed at buy.com is actually an older model which does NOT have the plug and play feature. Although the hard drive is NOT solid state, it’s still pretty sturdy, and can survive at least one or two solid blows from a hammer. Unfortunately it’s on the AT&T network, which simply doesn’t have as good of coverage as Verizon. I would suggest jailbreaking it, or using it only in areas with a population around 115 people per mile. This item -is- a choking hazard, and as such may not be suitable for those under 15 or over 60. I have 5, and can tell you the resolution is a crystal clear 800x600. For a more indepth review, please purchase 3 and tell us what you think.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

$17.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: new

Product List:

• 1 Coby MP735 2GB Media Player with 1.66" LCD, FM tuner and Slide-Out Stereo Speakers

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

There’s a concert in my pants and you’re invited

$17.99

* + $5 shipping

Condition:
new
Product:
1 Coby MP735 2GB Media Player with 1.66" LCD, FM tuner and Slide-Out Stereo Speakers

would it kill you guys to woot some decent size TVs???

WOOT OFF KILLER

CRAP

KNOCK IT OFF !

Wow, more crap.

wootoff death…time for lunch

good deal. everyone snag 3.

oh wow, wrap-around sound from such a small player! I’m in!

Coby is decent, friend had one and it lasted longer than an ipod his wife had.

In 4 1. Been wanting to get my mother a cheap media player for some time, and didn’t figure she’d use one often enough to justify getting an iPod or anything else pricey.

<- Took 1 for the team! Now give me my BOC!

Cool Product!

FLIPPIN’ CREEPY DESCRIPTION THOUGH!

We get it, dude. Doing this for every item is overkill.

read the fine print - 50 free songs makes it almost worth the price…

w00t… killer. (unless there’s only 1)

hah! love the story! points for you woot!

This seems like it would be a really good “starter” media player for a pre-teen. They tend to lose or step on the first one or two they own (speaking from experience).

News: Woot selling out dated MP3 Player while in one fell swoop, Google makes an entire market segment obsolete (The car gps)…