Coby 2GB Media Player with FM Tuner and Slide-Out Speakers

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
When I wished upon a wooters.us

Coby 2GB Media Player with FM Tuner and Slide-Out Speakers [new] - $17.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Coby MP735 2GB Media Player with 1.66" LCD, FM tuner and Slide-Out Stereo Speakers

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

g8

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Coby 2GB Media Player with FM Tuner and Slide-Out Speakers
$17.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: new

Product List:

• 1 Coby MP735 2GB Media Player with 1.66" LCD, FM tuner and Slide-Out Stereo Speakers

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

your kid is deformed

oi oi oi

this looks like junk. The Sansa Fuze they have up here every now and again is a much better player, I own one thanks to woot. Mind you I’ve never used this one before so I might be wrong.

edit: that was fast, hah and the replacement for the one sold was a freaking auto hazard triangle?!

woot… you blue-balled me.

Hard. Though I must admit, Coby made heeluvagood CD players.

seriously, there was only 1 of these???

There shall be only one.

yeah, how can there be a 1 item woot? i don’t know if i would feel special for getting it, or feel like the sucker.