Coby & Proscan Tablets

All these tablets and not a single one with GPS or Bluetooth. So very disappointing. I guess they’d work okay as an MP3 player. I was hoping one would fit in the double-DIN space from my car stereo, but they’re just too wide.

The Coby 7" units come close, but are still about a half-inch too wide. Darn! I guess I could put a blank face with Velcro and just remove the tablet when I exit the car. But again, no bluetooth on any of these and I gotta connect and disconnect cables every time. Darn!

Isn’t Coby defunct? According to Consumerist, they went out of business last year and left thousands of customers with worthless warranties. Some people had sent stuff in for warranty service and never got it back.

can i access google play store? tx

The proscan one, sure. I got the one with the microSD slot 7" and it’s fine.

Yes, you can get Google Play Store. Some units already have it preloaded, some you have to google search for the . apk install file on the web and either download or sideload it. I have had one ofthese for about 3 years. Still use it occasionally. Can easily be rooted. Runs netflix. I believe you can sideload hulu. Does not support flash, but I think you can run Dolphin Browser, which does. If so, then you can run Amazon Prime Instant Video via the website.

JUNK-- Don’t purchase.

Contacted woot - several emails and no response.

Order # 499xxxx

Proscan PLT7777-GQ 7" Dual Core 8GB Wi-Fi Android 4.1 Tablet
Issue with tablet
1)We power on and wait, wait, and wait some more. The blue screen then the black that indicates the name Proscan - then wait and nothing happens.

Jen

Sorry for the problems. Our email is on the fritz. You have a return authorization now from CS.

Proscan PLT8031 - says I can use upto 32g micro sd card. Does that include 32g micro sdhc as well?