Coca-Cola CCT01 Retro Turntable w/ Bluetooth Speaker

Coca-Cola CCT01 Retro Turntable w/ Bluetooth Speaker

2 Likes

Does it have audio out to larger speakers?

1 Like

I found this on Amazon:

1 Like

What kind of needle? Does it take non-ceramic needles?

2 Likes

It says it has an audio cable. Can I plug it into my PC to make MP3 files from vinyl?

1 Like

I got mine in today and my expectations were really low going in. A couple interesting things of note: There are adjustment pots under the sticker at the bottom of the unit for 33 and 45 speeds. I adjusted and it is not super stable the best I could get was a fluctuation of between 33.2 to 33.7 . 2. Its really really plastic and when you get yours you will know what I mean. I took the platter off and it has a belt you can get to. It has audio out and comes with a really really short cable. The sound is the real issue here and its good and bad. The build it speaker sounds ok to ok plus but really lacks any bass as others have already stated. The bigger issue is that even with audio out into a bose speaker it still lacks base. Its like the pre amp curve is just wrong and maybe it was wrong to make the built in speaker sound better? The needle appears at first glance to be what you would find on a cheap Crosley but I can not confirm they are the same. There are instructions that show you how to remove the needle. the arm has a slow auto drop and it has auto stop and start … . Anyway I kinda like it as the sound is acceptable and it runs off battery so you could take it to a market if you buy used records and test them there or during a power outage it could kill some time. Thats my thoughts on this hope they help.

5 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that the audio output jack is mono only? Even if the source is “audio in”, “usb in” or the “turntable”?

I plan on changing the needle out for a better one bc those cheap ceramic needles can ruin a record just playing them once. Hopefully I can figure out what type is needed. Makes me miss Radio Shack. :upside_down_face: