Cocoa Crate Wine Filled Chocolates (6)

Cocoa Crate Wine Filled Chocolates 6-Pack - 6 Packages with 6 Pieces each (36 Pieces Total)
$39.99 $64.00 38% off List Price

Wine.Woot will close on December 31, 2017

Read about it here

Might as well since the customer service department has gone to pot .

My last 4 wine purchases arrived without any notification that they were coming . This is an issue with alcohol . Reached out to customer service and explained I was not getting notifications that the wine was shipped but would get notified when they were signed for . This is a copy and paste of what I received .

Woot
Message From Customer Service
Hi William

We’re extremely sorry to hear about that!

Three delivery attempts are made for wine orders. If the package is undeliverable then it will be held at the FedEx hub for 3-5 business days for available pick-up, if pick-up is not made it will be returned to us and a refund will be issued to you upon receipt of the item back in our warehouse.

• Alternatively, you may also (at the time of ship notification via email) initiate a direct hold for the shipment:

Simply visit the item tracking page once it is active and click on the CUSTOMIZE DELIVERY option, on the next page simply click “Hold for Pickup” and follow the on-screen instructions to do so.

Feel free to contact us if you have further questions – we hope you have a great week!

We’d appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
Kelly

Yeah I know all of that but woot is missing the point . I AM NOT RECEIVING NOTICES THAT THE WINE IS IN TRANSIT !

Good riddance as it seems that in pursuit of Jeff’s next billion they had to cut some corners . The more money you make the greedier you get .

I get messages from fed ex that my shipment will be arriving a day before they arrive. I havnt gotten a delivery message from woot since March. But if you sign up for a free fedex account you should get notifications.

I get both FedEx and Woot delivery notifications before and after my packages show up. Maybe try to update your contact information and check your messaging settings.

I will be very sad to see wine.woot close

I received my second this week (I’ve been buying often) woot email this morning that another box of wine was shipped. Might want to pay better attention to your spam filter.

I’m just relieved it’s Food-day Thursday so I know I won’t be buying.

It will not let me order in West Virginia!!! I have ordered them before.

Sorry! We’re fixing it. Gives us a few minutes and try again.

This is eligible to ship in all 48 states.

There are 50 states in the US of A now :slight_smile:

As interested as I am in wine-filled chocolates. The last time I ordered some from woot, it was the worst chocolate I have ever eaten and half of them were broken…

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but…