Coffee And Tea

Hmmmmmm, should I get the Saeco HD8772/47 Minuto Class Espresso Machine Silver for $299.99 or the Saeco HD8772/47 Minuto Class Espresso Machine Silver for $499.99?

I guess it probably would depend on whether I’m buying it for myself, or for my Dad for Father’s Day. He’s certainly worth paying the higher price.

BTW, Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there.

Thanks for pointing out the differences. We’ve gone ahead and corrected the issue.

We greatly appreciate your post!

Sure wish this was a real deal, but me thinks you may have been ‘sold’ when you bought this Coffee…most Kona and Blue Mountain sold is a ‘blend’ at best. Good luck.

I have the Bonavita Variable Temp kettle and love it. Furthermore their customer service is great. The first one I bought started rusting and leaking after 2-3 months of use and they sent me a replacement no questions asked. Haven’t had any issues with the new one (its been over two years).

Can’t speak to the quality of the filter and grinder though.

Be cautious with ordering Seattle Coffee Gear refurb items on woot! I made the mistake of going on vacation after this purchase and opened the box 6 weeks after purchase. Went through the normal cycle of setups and it went into a “wrench 5” display - meaning it needs repair! Lesson learnt.

Check your refurb item as soon as it arrives. Now, I am paying shipping to get it repaired without even using it. Woot terms beyond 4 weeks (you are on your own) got me!

:frowning: