Coffee. Espresso. Tea.

Is the BonJour French press top made of plastic or stainless?

The product page states stainless steel lid. Hope that helps!

I have this grinder and it definitely has steel burrs. I have found that if you let it set for 10 minutes the static build up dissipates. It works much better than a blade grinder and with this Woot is about the same price as many blade grinders.

I finally gave up on these cheap grinders. Bought the KitchenAid Pro Burr Grinder. I bought one in 2007 and it is still working beautifully. I clean it every couple months and haven’t needed to replace the burrs yet. I use it every other day.
It has been discontinued but there are still a few out there around $200. I think at that price, it’s cheaper than buying the junk ones every year.

So, a more expensive, harder to find version of K-cups? Was hoping it was a similar, but way cheaper version of a Jura. Guess I’ll keep saving.

I have a 10+ year old Capresso burr grinder. We used it in our office for years (quite a heavy load!) and now that we don’t need it there, I brought it home and cleaned it up, and it’s still going strong.

(It’s a different design than the one shown here that people claim clogs up. The one I have has never clogged.)

I have a Nespresso, just for your reference, the pods are cheaper than most K-Cups. On average about 55-65 cents each. I have a Keurig as well for coffee and K-Cups are usually close to $1 each. Also, you just set up an account with Nespresso and they ship the pods to you, very easy…

Zevro Indispensable Coffee dispenser - could definitely do without. I bought one the last time it was for sale on woot! Not impressed at all. First off, coffee smell gets out, which means air is getting in. makes dispensing easier? not really. Included base supposed to keeps counter tops clean-because grinds fall on base- then what do you do with them? all in all, awkward to use. save your money.

I haven’t tried leaving it on all day but the coffee side has an automatic shutoff, I imagine the tea side works the same. FYI, it only takes a few minutes to heat water up for tea but after two decent size mug fill-ups you’ll need more water in the reservoir anyway.