Coffee Man

I thought they were all going to die anyway from the giant hand grenade on the floor. Then I realized it was a water cooler, which is a lot less likely to cause mass death.

I personally like the color-change coffee where you mix the blue powder into the water and the coffee turns red but it tastes like green coffee.

IN for one yess <33

after the coffee man entered our house boat, we Sanka, but it was good until the last drop.

Oh look, he has baby Miller, uh baby pot in his hand!

"I think it’s caffeine withdrawal. Coffee’s like crack to white people. "

“Oh no! My metabolism got a jump-start and now I must urgently use the restroom!”

This is taken from family guy, where everyone in the courtroom says “oh no!” after someone is convicted and then the Kool-Aid man bursts through the wall and goes “OHHHHHHH YEAAAHH!”.

Ummm, what?

What they don’t show are the five offices and twelve employees he smashed through to get to the break room.

I want to see coffee man beat the snot out of espresso dude or latte person of unspecified gender.

Stars, bars and muscle cars.
This is america… we drink coffee…

YeaHaw!

For being Coffee Man, he sure has white teeth. :smiley:

So how does a glass coffee pot crash through a concrete wall without breaking?

Woot, this coffee shirt is not going to put me to sleep.

I found Waldo (in the whit shirt on the left)! So that is how his shirt got striped!

Ooh, that’s gonna burn…

“Oh yeah!” The Kool Aid man’s brother!

Those workers are going to need all the coffee they can drink, now that they are going to have to clean up that mess and all.

Thanks, Coffee Man. Thanks a lot.

I noticed that too. Not any specific characters, but the style is really similar.

Coffee Man comes to Riverdale! Maybe it’s just me, but all the character look straight out of an Archie comic.