Cohesion 9” Full Air Bed with Built-in Pump

Wouldn’t this be easier to ship if it was empty?

As a person who’s looking to buy an air bed but knows nothing about them or what kind of prices to expect, can someone tell me if this is a decent deal?

The Queen size version was offered about 4 hours ago for the same price.

Similar items sell on Wal-Mart.com for $47+

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Air-Bed-with-Built-In-Pump/4694685

Can’t find this exact one anywhere else. But probably 99.9% like the Wally World model.

I want to say yes.

Woot is just like a mini mall

Is WOOT just shuffling items back and forth between their sites?

when i finally have some money to burn (during a woot-off, no less) there is nothing worth buying…

blah

Given that this full size bed is only 10lbs, and the Queen size was only 12 lbs – including pump – I don’t think the construction is all that good. Way too light, indicating not much material and probably not too much internal structure.

Feeling a touch of deja vu.

Anyone know link to this product? I wanna know how small it rolls up.

rerun after rerun after rerun after rerun etc,etc,etc,etc, ENOUGH ALREADY

See my post a couple below your original–similar at WalMart for more money and tax. I’d say a decent item and price, if you need something like this. I have one but it has a separate inflator. They are handy to have for when you have 1 more guest than you have room for. I wish mine had the integrated inflator like this.

A few months ago, I bought the queen-sized full air-bed with built-in pump. It was closer to $85, but it was worth it. I don’t know anything about THIS one, but the one I got was great. It seems like w00t is really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Bah, need a full size air mattress, but built-in pump is a deal killer. I need one with portable charged pump for camping.

…this is not what I had in mind when I said I wanted to move a mattress.

Did I miss the bag of crap yet?!

Yes, it’s possible. Not LIKELY, but possible. If this woot-off goes on for a third day, I’d say the chance for another BOC goes up considerably. The chances for another one tonight are about nil.

I have a separate pump model and wish I had this kind, actually.

When I camp, I don’t take something this mammoth along. I use a thermarest or similar. The battery pack in the portable charged pump kinds have a nasty habit of failing just when you need them. If you’re a “camper” who has to have a big ole inflated mattress like this, I think I’d be taking a small inverter along and inflate something like this off my vehicle battery. No worries about the batteries in the inflator. Also, the inverter would be handy for other little stuff while you were out in the woods.

There was one this afternoon.

I missed it too. Hopefully they’ll be another one.