Cohesion 9” Queen Air Bed with Built-in Pump

Is it Ac, DC, batteries or what?

These are great quality and pefect for overnight guests. I have the larger version and the built-in pump is a great feature.

What a LAME woot off day! WHERE IS MY BAG OF CRAP!

what powers the air pump?

I’ll wait for a refurbished mattress at a better price!Just spray it down with some Lysol and good to go!

Finally!
This completes my van / bachelor pad / shaggin wagon.

Woot decided to take a nap, or maybe we can use this for the next woot off while waiting for our Bag of Coal.

These pumps are strong. Inflates quickly, even while you are laying on it. Just make sure to hang on to the patch kit.

This is the 4th different air mattress, by my count. The most expensive was $89, I think, but they do all start to run together.

And… we are back to the Occupy Woot! theme.

I’m glad it’s not refurbished.

I have an original airbed that has lasted 7 years of light to medium usage. Is this about the same quality–for the price does it matter? If my friends crash and it deflates, it’s no harm no foul…just backaches.

Here’s the bed for your new (house) tent. Need an outdoor “kitchen” next. And bathroom.

Could make a whole lot more money if it had a built in pimp.

Probably not that great. Given its Queen size yet relatively light weight (and cheap price), the build is probably pretty bad. My guess is that it won’t survive the camping trip.

I have one of these. Works Great, i bring mine camping. I use a jumper pack and a cheap power inverter that plugs into the jumper pack cigarette plugs

Friends crashing at the flat in a couple of months. I’m in for 2!

Yesterday was the 14" version for $49.99. Everyone knows size matters.

I wonder if its AC or DC?

I might get this, but 9" seems pretty small for a bed. I’d have to buy like 30 of these to hold my entire body.