COLD-1 Insulated Steel Tumblers

Ditto. Got the ozark trail 20oz for $8 and they are great

I have one of these, and when I use it for hot tea the outside stays a perfectly safe and reasonable temperature.

I don’t own any of these, but a quick check of the mothership shows you can get the Yeti 30 oz for $20. Not much of a deal here.

https://www.amazon.com/Yeti-Rambler-Tumbler-Stainless-Steel/dp/B00JP9ALW4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469291028&sr=8-1&keywords=Yeti

Agreed. Ozark Trails sells one identical to the Yeti for under 10 bucks. AND, the 30oz size has handles you can buy for around $4 too.

Per the vendor: Care Instructions:

Hand Wash the tumbler’s Body

Lid and straw are dishwasher safe.

Per the vendor:

24oz - 3.5" diameter x 8.1" tall (10.5" tall w/ straw)

34oz - 4.02" diameter x 8.6” tall (11.15" tall w/ straw)

Purchased two of the 30oz last time. Price isnt crazy good, but I cant get the Ozark Trail ones local, and they’re both cheaper than Yeti.

I filled one with ice and let it sit, it still had a significant amount of ice 24 hours later. I’d say they’re just as good as the more known brands if taken care of.

There has been a discussion about this Amazon listing online, notably that these tumblers come directly from China and are half the price Yeti charges. In my estimation, these are “counterfeit” in the manner that a Chinese manufacturer is selling these with the Yeti label but Yeti isn’t getting their cut, cheating yet another American business out of money in the most dishonorable way possible.

However, the Ozark Trail tumblers may be identical in all respects but at least they don’t have “Yeti” on them - much like two different companies both using the same t-shirt for their employees but each having their own logo on them.

Thank you for the Heads up! I went to CostCo this morning and picked up 2 2 packs.

The items at CostCo has the dreaded “*” on the price card which is why
I bought 2!.

GREAT PRICE!

merchandisers (marketing folks) are also known as weasels.

I wasn’t gonna weigh in on this but after reading the comments I couldn’t help myself.

First off, the just dropped the price by $2 or roughly 10%

2nd, for the Costco members and Wally Worlders, remember its all about buying power. Walmart can order more in their first offering than Yeti sells in a year. That’s why the factory that makes Yeti’s tumbler can give Walmart a better deal. The same goes for the Reduce crowd and Costco. (They make Cold-1, http://reduceeveryday.com/ )

Look at the details. You get 4 more ounces and a much better lid and straw. The lid actually seals not just “splash proofs”. The cost of the lid alone sans straw is $8.99 on their website and the cost of a Yeti Straw lid is $9.99 on their site and it doesn’t seal completely. For you Ozark Trail buyers (I got one) that’s another $10 not including shipping. Gee, the prices are starting to look a bit similar now.

By the way, all of the tops from Yeti, Ozark Trail, and Reduce are interchangeable.

For those looking for a better price and a removable handle option check out RTIC ( www.rtic.com )

Final words, if you don’t have a Costco (and they haven’t sold out) this is actually a good deal.

My apologies RTIC’s website is https://www.rticcoolers.com/

**Hey everyone! We’ve lowered the price of the 34oz tumbler to $20.99

Anyone who ordered it at the original price will have the difference refunded to them soon. **

Someone actually making sense on a Woot thread!!! How dare you?!? Great info. Thanks.

I received the 24 oz tumbler today. I filled it up and turned it over and the lid leaked a little. I inspected to see why it leaked, and the hole where the straw fits is not totally round. It has a very small pinpoint hole above the straw hole, that will leak even thought the straw plug is in place properly. They could have fixed this by making the plug fit the irregular shaped hole. I assume the hole is to pull in air as you use the straw, or otherwise the flow wouldn’t be very good. So these lids are not totally leak proof. I still like it as even if you accidentally turn it over, very little liquid will leak out.

I’m sorry that your lid isn’t 100% leak-proof. Are you still happy with the purchase? If not, please feel free to contact customer service since we did say that the lid would not leak.

Ordered this… what… 8 days ago (6 business days), still hasn’t shipped. Or has it?

I ask because I ordered something three days after this and that already arrived. And then the next day I got the shipping notice on it. So I guess it’s possible this shipped and I’ll get the notice afterward.

Ordered a tumbler and two of the beer coolers. The tumbler arrived and the other two still says preperinf for shipment. Says 3-5 business days to ship, it is now 7. No email, no communication, no product. Come on Woot, send my stuff, drinks are hot!

Hi there. I checked in about the coolers. These take a bit longer to ship out and should be shipping out today or tomorrow. I’ll keep in touch with the team and update you if that changes.

The one I got from this sale came in last week and if the lid fit any tighter it would require tools and a vice to get it off. This 24 oz one was for my Wife and I am jealous of how much better the lid on it is compared to my $40 Yeti :frowning: