Cold Steel Professional 4Ft .625 Blowgun

Cold Steel Professional 4Ft .625 Blowgun

“Professional” blowgun? Is this a weapon, or a plaything? The description makes it sound like a weapon since it mentions hunting, but… is that really possible, to blow hard enough to launch a projectile that can kill something?

1 Like

Our blowguns have an effective range out to 20 yards or more, and, with practice a skilled user can hit a two-inch circle at amazing distances and deliver a heavyweight dart capable of penetrating a half-inch sheet of plywood!

Sounds like they might leave a mark

Oh, these will kill small game easily. Squirells, chipmunks, small rabbits.

Unfortunately this is normal price. If it was half this I’d get one!

Even if I weren’t a bleeding heart non-hunting type. I can’t really imagime getting a thrill out of blowing a chipmunk to death lol

…so there’s something special about the pipe that supercharges ones exhalations?

2 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

I REGRET NOTHING!

…and I’m not the one buying the professional chipmink blower tools, so :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Will this keep people 6-10 ft away from me at all times?

4 Likes

Be sure to put on gloves before you roll the bodies into the river.

3 Likes

Use bricks so they don’t float too.

2 Likes

Definitely not Blackish and Agents of SHIELD DVDs, though. They would just float on the surface.

3 Likes

I think it’s a crime to dispose of them in any way. There are millions in landfills across the country and they can’t handle anymore.

2 Likes

I’m talking about the DVDs, not bodies. It’s probably the same for both though.

3 Likes

I’ve got a better idea.

So have you watched Tiger King on Netflix yet?

2 Likes

Pepper, that damn show has consumed your life. Is it really that good?

1 Like

No. I don’t do well with reality shows. I just get angry that people are so stupid.

2 Likes

Me too. But I find it incredibly funny

2 Likes

Oh but isn’t like those other reality shows. This is like if Joe Dirt were real and had tigers.

3 Likes

I’ve watched it 2.37 times.

3 Likes

Already? I swear If this is another tiger shit reference.