Cold Steel Professional 4Ft .625 Blowgun

I’m watching it now.

There’s a meat truck.

2 Likes

??? Why can’t I just post question marks. Unclear my ass.

1 Like

You must watch it.

Trust me. For a few hours the outside world will fade away and you’ll be so interested you’ll hope it never ends. But it will. And you’ll watch it again because you know you missed stuff. And you did. But you need more.

2 Likes

Maybe if I feel like it. It’s gonna be nice the next few days so I’ll be outside.

Question: I was following that thread until my brainstem shorted out, so I’m not up to date; has there been fatal gunblowing amongst the Tiger Kings, or members of the Kingdom?

4 Likes

The world?

Wow, this must be the greatest show ever :flushed:

2 Likes

Tiger Kings is a new docuseries on Netflix.
You must watch it.

The blowgun is just a big stick I want to use to keep people away.

2 Likes

I know lol - I was hoping one had shown up in the series, based on your description of the protagonists

1 Like

…maybe on the spin-off, chipmunk kings?

3 Likes

Squirrel Kings would be better

3 Likes

Less unexpected. Squirrels gunblowers slready are kings

of

something?

2 Likes

So the first two episodes are to introduce you to the people. Its sorta a train wreck you can’t look away from. It’s a lot of shock and awe and omg no.

Then episode 3 goes all forensic files. It gets dark. Then Joe runs for president, then governor, meanwhile we’re getting more background on the rest of the circus characters. Its everything.

Sex, drugs, murder, tigers, music videos, a guy with no legs, swearing, homewrecking, tigers, so many drugs, polygamy, drugs, monkeys, piercings, costumes, drugs, and tigers. Oh and a meat truck.

4 Likes

(oops, I missed a comma)

1 Like

Speaking of, that one SQUIRREL is getting really fat. I think she’s pregnant so I gave her cookies today.

2 Likes

See? This is where use of a professional chipmunk blower could come into it! He’s “professional”, because he peddles his blown-to-death chips of munk via truck

::triumpant grin::

The police wouldn’t test the meat grinder for human dna, so we’ll never know.

2 Likes

:flushed:

Are we sure it wasn’t a meat van?

tenor

3 Likes

Don’t feed the damn squirrels!!! They’ll come back and eat all of your garden. I hate those damn things!

1 Like

How about a compromise?

2 Likes

Oregon is one of the only states to allow switch blades. I’m sure this shit is legal here. :rofl:

1 Like