Cold Steel Shot 130

Cold Steel Shot 130

“130lb Draw Weight 226 Feet Per Second AR Stock fits Commercial Buffer Tubes (1.17”)"

https://www.coldsteel.com/cheap-shot-130-cross-bow.html

1 Like

This thing looks “scary”. How long before they get “banned”? :unamused:

12 pack of extra bows - 30 bucks on mother ship. Search: Cheap Shot 130 Crossbow arrows

No politics, just a dig at people who would ban butter knives if they could. :wink:

4 Likes

Could use this to shoot the flying woot monkeys out of the air!

“PULL!”

1 Like

Now, that, I would like to see.

Didn’t cross that line IMO. Didn’t point fingers or mention party affiliations. Just today’s mindset. If it’s scary. Lets ban it. Louisville Sluggers, certain knives, maybe even monster trucks are next. Heck, I’m sure flying monkeys freak out some people too. You guys are going to run out of things to sale. Beside the point. In for one. :wink:

Cheers :innocent:

No politics here, but…

Weapons aren’t banned for looks. Weapons are banned for their capabilities. Civilians aren’t banned from owning artillery and anti-aircraft guns because of what they look like.

If a weapon is capable of inflecting massive loss of life in a very short span of time, a civilian probably shouldn’t own it.

Butter knives and crossbows do not fall into that category. You have no valid point.

4 Likes

Imma gonna say that’s enough on the banning topic.

Let’s get back to the product itself.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Anyone confirm you can ONLY USE the arrows made by cold steel? Looks like standard 16.5 bolts would work but they say 15 and the ones that come with it are the only ones you can use? I watched the video and that is what THEY said but I have to question that review. But the ones sold on amazon ar 16.5inch and it’s said they are for the cold steel 130. Not questioning the mother ships arrows, just the length. 15 or 16.5. That tells me the half moon end of the bolt is either proprietary or these guys messed up the review.

I think this Q&A from Amazon answers your question:

https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx43X4WWZ2U2ZO/ref=ask_ql_ql_al_hza

I want woot to sell a Trebuchet! That is something I could really get behind… It’s pumpkin chunkin season, afterall!

4 Likes

I would recommend standing on the side, not behind it.

2 Likes

1 Like

For the monkeys… Monkey chunkin’ season.

1 Like

It kinda does, and it kinda doesn’t. Not sure who the post was from but the guys on the video, that was on woot, says only 15 inch. But Amazon sells 16.5 bolts. No where on the mother ship did I find “15 inch” bolts. I understand the 2 “feathers” thing, but par for the course, I ordered the ones off amazon and as they say… we will see. Thanks

Home Depot has all you would need to uknowwhat