Coleman LED Axis Headlamp Bundle

No, we must all buy one and then send Steve an email in a week to tell him what a great choice he made.

And think, what might happen if Helen places an order today… Steve would get to pick the color and he could show her that, yes, indeed he knows that her favorite color is lime-green. She would know instantly that she’d made a mistake and would go running back to his arms. Love rekindled! Unless, that is, Steve gives you the last lime-green one before Helen’s order gets processed!

Since I bought my first headlamp, I’ve found it to be way more useful than a regular flashlight. Unless you need a high powered mag light sort of torch, having both hands free is always a huge advantage.

Damn I really feel for Steve the accountant.

I am in for one of each set. They will be good to keep around the house, since all the other ones ended up in my pop-up camper, now I can have a set in the house the camper and the grage.

In for two! Great for workin under the car!

I bought the Energizer Hard Case Professional Headlight on a previous woot for about the same price. It is 100 lumens and I really love it. I do not know how good these will be since they are only 24 lumen.

Just my $0.02

In for one. I got a thing for headlamps.

Well either I don’t understand English or that really should be a “or” in the product description instead of a comma. I was of the opinion that I would get 4 lights not 2.

Will Woot please cancel my order, Flashlight & Headlamp, Lantern & Headlamp

order 32318259

Woot fixed

You really should contact the Woot gods directly:

service@woot.com

And I would argue that there was no misrepresentation when the product page says “you choose the bundle” and the order page says “which bundle do you want?”.

I did notify the Woot Gods and the page says posting here might get better results.

And as far as the misrepresentation it the ordering details is concerned the lanterns are “unavailable”
So I kinda figured that I would just be sent the flashlights instead.

At least for stupid old me it seemed to read the other way. But I did go to public skools

Don’t get me wrong, I love Woot. There is just this one little thing…

anyone having trouble ordering the lantern bundle? could be they sold out already…

I Got Excellent customer service response From the Woot Gods

I wanted the lantern as well, looks like it sold out :confused:

Well they are out of lantern bundles…no sale for me had to back out :frowning:

Bah, the lantern sucks anyway… puts out wayyyy too little light and not for very long. Most LED “lantern” style lights I have tried have been like that.

The headlamp and flashlight bundle, however should prove most useful, as I am a commercial electrician and often work where there is no power (or light).

I guess it’s all magic in those little Black Diamond, Petzl, Princeton Tec and Mammut headlamps then, because they clearly have more power than your numbers suggest. “Marketing” is not the same thing as lying - a difference as large as you assert is not tenable in today’s market. Go try out one of the higher lumen ones.

They have or they claim to have? (Have you measured them? I can’t afford the test equipment to do it accurately.)

Where are my numbers wrong? Either I blew the calculation, the light starts at 75 lumens but dims well below that before 50 hours, or they lie. (It’s OK. When I’ve seen tests made with accurate equipment most manufacturers lie, erh “market” their products. Backpacking headlamps have a lot of strengths: build quality, light weight, user friendly behavior when their batteries run low. However they don’t offer regulated sustained brightness for the life of the battery.)

Back to these, they’re not going to have the build quality of the brands you mention, but they are a good value and offer the same friendly dimming behavior as the batteries run low. Great for an emergency kit or occasional use. I still think there are better choices for regular use, e.g. the Energizer Hardcase mentioned up thread. (Which has been on Woot several times.)

These ship yet? I haven’t received any shipping/tracking numbers :confused:

I don’t think so, I haven’t had an email either. Maybe today is the lucky day!