Coleman Solar Powered Trickle Charger

definately an upgrade from usb battery charger and refurb mouse - if only I knew it was useful…or more importantly why I should get one. CURSE YOU BARELY DESCRIPTIVE BUT FUNNY WRITE-UPS!

buy enough of these, put them on your roof, and power your xbox.

I could get this, and I could overcharge my battery, too. :wink:

What I could really use is one of those battery jumpstarter thingies. That’d be sweet. :slight_smile:

Anyone have any experience with these, do they really work? Any issues? References?

Sweet deal! Now if I just spent enough time away from my computer to be in the sun to charge things, but for you hippy, woods loving nerds take a look at the sweet deal your getting: Woot-off!

Awesome.

eventually the sun is going to run out and then this thing will be useless…

…save your money for the nuclear radiation powered trickle charger.

Ever not use your car for a while and it has trouble starting because the battery has weakened? This maintains a small charge from a solar battery to keep your battery from loosing charge.

These have been around for much longer than that.

Yes, exactly what they’re for.

Wow, it offers insurance!

The features read that it charges your battery “to insure against dead batteries.”

. . . oh, they probably mean ENsure, don’t they?

Are there Linux drivers for this?

Sorry Woot! Ebay has it for $12.99 with free shipping. Maybe next time.

Gaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I would only buy this if I could use it some how for S&M. I could administer small shocks to myself. Just kidding but seriously, Gahhhhhhhh!

Totally in for 1. My lawnmower battery always dies between mowing. Who wants to buy a new battery when you can just keep getting by?

I have two of these. I used Velcro to keep them in place on my dashboards. I haven’t changed a battery in seven years, and I’m pretty sure these are the reason. Even on the coldest mornings, our vehicles start right away. Plus, they collect dust and bugs so I get to tell passengers that they’re car bug zappers, so new to the market that they’re the only prototypes in existence. HAHAHAHA! They actually believe me!

woot fail :frowning:

if you have a cigerete lighter port, yes

I don’t own a car. Next please?

Will this work with my x-box?