Colgate Toothbrushes Premier Extra Clean, 36ct

Colgate Toothbrushes Premier Extra Clean, 36ct

Bristle sensitivity? I can’t make it out from the pic.

Must be soft for me to buy…as indicated by the two dental surgeons in my family, as well as my own current dentist.

But if it is, this is a great price for decent brushes. I use them now.

Amazon reviews mostly say firm.

That’s unfortunate. There’s no better way to rip up your gums, and prematurely wear away your enamel.

But thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

My dentist told me to use soft as I was using firm. They know I don’t even lie anymore about flossing.

Isn’t your mouth one of the quickest healing parts of the body? 🤷:grimacing::grin::sweat_smile::grinning:

Yes, the mucous membranes in your mouth typically heal quickly, depending on what causes the trauma. Excessive and hard brushing and/or using a toothbrush with anything other than soft bristles can cause gums to recede and wear down the enamel on the teeth, leaving grooves. I speak from personal experience, there’s no “healing” missing gum tissue and when the enamel is gone it’s gone.

This would be a great donation to a local food pantry or charitable organization.

Yeah, i was looking for what these were as well because I will only use soft. This is from advice from my dentist as well as having to to endure gum surgery twice for receding gum line.