Colgate Wisp 48 Pack

Would it be inappropriate to put a box in my cubicle and make everyone who stops by to discuss something use one?

This is a great deal! Must be refurbs…

Seriously though, in for 3.

I don’t think there’s supposed to be toothpaste added in–just a bit of breath freshener.

I think these aren’t supposed to be used instead of normal brushing, but in addition. Just brush with your regular toothpaste at normal times, and use these after lunch. To quote the FAQ on the Wisp site: “It is still necessary to maintain your regular brushing routine with a full-size toothbrush and toothpaste to thoroughly remove plaque and bacteria. Colgate® Wisp® is designed to give a clean mouth feeling and fresh breath when you’re on-the-go.”

In for 3. I pay 2 bucks for 4 of them. I am on call a lot, and when I work, I tend to work between 10 and 24 hours at a time (I help women have babies) so fresh mouth is nice when you are up in someones face. I keep some in my purse, work bag, car, diaper bag, etc. Never know when you have to meet a client after a garlic filled lunch. :slight_smile:

Glad to see they are new and not refurbished.

These would be perfect to keep in your bathroom for overnight guests of the unexpected and short-term variety.

Because if you’re going to have a one night stand with someone, do you really want to take a chance that they might use your toothbrush?

Are these refurbs or recertified? What is the warranty? Can I get these SquareTraded?

There is an expiration date on these things.

I bought some of these right before a business trip in October 2009 and still have some of them laying around. The expiration says July 2011.

So it looks like a shelf life of about 2 years.

I travel a lot and find these and a small bottle of listerine to be great to keep in my glovebox… I never use the pick side but I use the brush for a few minutes then chew on it and brush intermittently while I’m driving somewhere… I bought 3x of today’s Woot because this is a great savings!

No we had some for over a year and they were still fine I dont remember seeing an expiration them they are awesome for that midday brush at work after meals or just when you feel like you have bad breath

Not gonna happen because I only date people with dentures.

What an appalling waste of plastic! I see the appeal but surely a travel toothbrush and small tube of toothpaste would cost less and lead to so much less garbage.

I bought a couple of packs of these things a couple of years ago and I think I still have all but the two I tried. They tasted bad, didn’t do much to freshen breath because the center thing was like a piece of hard candy (not soft or liquidy), and the little plastic piece was very soft and not solid enough to get rid of yucky stuff on teeth.

On the other side, the pick thing was very solid and useful.

I’m in for three, and will be dutifully reusing each of my 144 new toothbrushes multiple times.

Btwtf, what is “cinnamint?” Is it anything like “bananasalty” or “tofulicious?”

…no thanks.

For the survivalists/campers out there, these are great to stick in your bug out bag, or camping pack.

Just eat an organic apple. Much more earth friendly and good for you too.

Even if you used each one only one time - that is like a whole year supply!

I cant even come close to this price. I’m seeing $20-$30 price range for other places for this many.

These are great for travel. Trust me, when you are on your way to Europe, and your mouth tastes like the Russian army just marched over your tongue in the middle of the flight, you will love these things. They are small, tasty, do the job, and they are disposable. I bought cinnamon.

BTW, I’m a flight attendant.

Isn’t it easier and more economical to just chew a piece of breath freshening gum?