Colleague problem - Locked account

Hi there, guys! I’m speaking on behalf of a colleague friend who cannot access his Woot account. Last Sunday he was going to enter in his Woot account, as usually he does, and he received a message saying his account was locked because unusual activity was detected (see attached picture). Here’s what he wants to tell you:

woot

I wrote to Woot Customer Service and they told me it was an Amazon Issue, and I had to contact with Amazon. I contacted with Amazon and they told me it was a Woot problem and Woot will contact me in two days. I never received that answer.

I wrote to artist support too, but never received answer.

I hope someone here could help and fix it, because I’m an Woot artist, and with this situation I can’t submit designs, participate in derbys or use my artist coupons (expiring in a few days).

The account details are:
[MOD: personal info removed]

That’s it, guys. Can you provide him some help or update about his actual situation? Thank you in advance!

@ThunderThighs @lioncow

There’s a naked address. It’s scary. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi there. We’re asking Amazon if they will unlock the account. This can take some days and they can choose to not reopen it. We’re working on it though.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the fast response! I will tell him!

Have a nice weekend!

Hi there. All should be good now.

1 Like

Thank you very much ThunderThighs!!
May I ask why did it happen? I never did nothing unusual with my account.
One more question, I made one order with one of my artist coupons and the order was never received and it appears as denied.
What can I do? I hope I´m manteining my two artist coupons.
Thank you again!

Amazon has automated procedures when they see unusual activity on an account. It was a denied order, I think.

Reach out to ArtistSuppor@woot.com about the coupons.

1 Like