College Waitlist Pride

LOL … University of Phoenix Online wait list

These were genuinely funny.

boo, Shirt.Woot… I was an Amherst reject (but a Williams waitlist). Your shirt is just rubbing it in yet again that I wasn’t even good enough for their waitlist.

For some reason the Amherst rejection killed me when I was 18. Whenever I see one of their car decals (more often than you’d think because I’m in MA), I feel like the kid who didn’t get picked for the kickball team. :slight_smile:

ITT and Carnegie have the wrong images.

Might have to get the Hogwarts one…hee hee.

These might be cute for kids. “Future Astronaut / Firefighter / Doctor , etc” kind of thing.

I also LMAO about the University of Phoenix wait list.

I am tempted to buy the Hogwarts wait list though!

Wow mods – that was fast!

Any chance of getting a women’s college on the list?

Ivy League Women’s Colleges
By Anne Boynton, eHow Contributor

Traditionally known as the Seven Sisters, the “women’s Ivy League,” according to faqs.org, are the leading and most prestigious colleges for women in the U.S. Barnard College, Bryn Mawr College, Mount Holyoke College, Radcliffe College, Vassar College, and Wellesley College, all located in the northeast, were founded between 1865 and 1893. Radcliffe, which joined with Harvard, and Vassar, which became coeducational, are no longer classified as women’s college, so five schools comprise the Ivy League Women’s Colleges.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_7881262_ivy-league-womens-colleges.html#ixzz2bTukFA1F

Really shirt.woot? No Cornell, but you have Brown?

Ouch.

I feel the same about the Duke with no UNC. Not cool.

Oh the list of shirts that were not made could be endless. Shrug it off and move on.

I love the Hogwarts waitlist one. And UofPO one. Great sense of humor in this side sale.

Personally I was a Stanford reject, but that’s OK. I didn’t really want to go there and I ended up taking my big science-y scholarship to the school I really wanted to go to. ppht at Stanford. Your loss.

Fair enough, just bummed I can’t get my Yale alum gf a Cornell Waitlist shirt.

(Also, 6/8 Ivy’s are up there, may as well finish the set).

Dang, no U of Chicago shirt!

(the good news is, I made it to JHU - SUCK IT CHICAGO, EAST COAST NERDS ROLL OUT)

What, no Penn State?!

I wish there was a UChicago one (even though I graduated there years ago).

I literally LOL when I saw the U of Phoenix shirt!

I feel like I’m too old (30) to wear the other waitlist shirts, but the Hogwarts shirt will be perfect for me!

I agree with this but will also complain, for the sake of hitting more of the spectrum, that there is no Caltech orange.

But overall this is hilarious.

The Hogwarts shirt is great. But in Gryffindor colours? …

<-- Slytherin FTW!

Hooray Rice! (stand, cheer, drink more beer…while you remain on the waitlist)

Oh, you caused tears of laughter to roll down my face!