Color Labs 52x CD-R 100 Pack with Spindle

Good deal

Froogle

I bought 100 CDRs for about 20 a few months ago.

anyone know if these are good for anything besides coasters?

wouldn’t spend more than $9.99 for 100 CD-R

That is just a great description…but damn, who uses CDs now-a-days?!?

I wonder how long the description took to type…would rather buy Sony or Verbatims considering the price…no thanks woot!

Wow, these are not even DVD-R, this is about an average deal for questionable media

Are these CDs high-quality enough to last more than a couple plays? It seems a lot of brands nowadays make some pretty shoddy CD-Rs, and I don’t want to get burned buying cheap again.

If these were DVD-Rs, it would be a good deal.

I was unsure anyone else still used CD-R discs. Not a great deal, But decent.

greatest.
product info.
EVER.

A decent deal without shipping… Add shipping… Too Expensive… I just bought 100 DVD-R’s for 17.99…

In my opinion… Over Priced by a long shot. And I brand that I do not know to boot…

BAD BAD WOOT!

wat? if these were dvd’s i’d consider them, but $18 for cdr’s? meh, not worth the loot :frowning:

hahaha, one of the best product descriptions EVAR

too bad the shipping kills this deal

hahaha wow, these descriptions get more and more interesting and funny every time… love it

++

I have gotten 100 CR-Rs free after rebate from office Max before. WHAT A HORRIBLE WOOT!

Country of origin? Discerning archivists want to know…

Check out http://wiki.etree.org for legal, lossless, live music. And it’s all free. I’m on the Server Team, and we all use Japanese CDRs. Taiyo Yuden. None of that Ritek stuff…

w00t mods - I understand if you want to remove my post - it’s a genuine question from a legitimate site admin. Check us out!

peace
8-Damien

Cant you get 100 CDRs at any microcenter for like $9.99 ??

That is way to expensive. It needs to be less than $5.