Colores Del Sol Argentina Malbec - Three Pack

No New York…bummer, dude. Would have gone in on this…

Thats exactly what i was thinking.

WD, im hoping that there was a mistake, and Ohio is supposed to be on the list??

If this is a Cellar360 offering, I’d expect someone (Intl-G.) to show up & chat about it a bit.

Indeed it is on Cellar360’s website.

Ok, I’ve searched a bit and cannot find anything on this wine. I used goole.com.ar (Argentinean google) and there are no results for this wine or any winery with this name. Is this just a label created for the US market by some importer? What winery makes this wine? I have seen some websites selling “Colores del Sol” white wine claiming it is from Chile.

Woot, where did you find this???

They found it laying around the floor of the warehouse along with all the other woot-off items :tongue:

it’s part of cellar360.

Hey there DC and NYC wooters -

I just moved to NC (well, in process) and I can receive this wine here, but I only want a bottle. I will be regularly visiting both DC and NYC, so if any of you would like a bottle (or would like to swap it for the Cab that just went down, or the Monkey wine - happy to pay difference or whatnot), I will go ahead and order this. DC people especially, as I’m only 4-5 hours away and my best friend lives there.

Let me know, email paleskinnednymph AT yahoo DOT com

More (marketing-heavy) info from Cellar360…

Another one NO-CAN-DO for NEW YORK

Hello, woot? Was there a mistake not listing Louisiana, NY, OH, and DC? I need my wine. Please?

Does this mean WD has been traveling South lately?

It’s not a mistake, these states have never been on the ship to list for cellar 360, which distributes the international wines we have seen here on woot.

Hahaha, I went on a bicycle tour of a part of Argentina this summer, and one of the towns we passed through was having a Fiesta Del Vino (Wine Festival), and I certainly shared in that large percentage of the wine drunk in Argentina :wink:
In USD, it was $2 a bottle and man oh man was it good.

The Aussie wine that was up earlier today was an international wine and was available to be shipped to Ohio.

Side benefit of the SIWBM - Labrat input becomse very valuable.

Where in NC? Greensboro here.

I guess you didn’t try to buy anything. If there is a color choice and you want 3 …you might as well just quit while your ahead.

From the description:

Available here for the first time anywhere, this Colores del Sol 2008 Malbec is the ideal detour off of the well-trodden Cabernet highway.

WD, shouldn’t this be a woot launch? (I’m not seeing the cute little rocket!)

NOT

no, there is also an australian offering sometimes… like earlier today

it seems as if NY, and a bunch of other states that are normally on the shipping list, have laws prohibiting shipping from out-of-country wineries =/

bummer, my favorite wines aren’t from california… or long island…