Colorful Kitchenware

Just a warning…mine came with a broken plate…the big plate. Who knows when it broke.

Yikes! Sorry about that. If you haven’t already, please email service@woot.com so they can help you out.

I don’t have these particular pans, but I married into a set of Rachel Ray orange nonstick pans five years ago. The exterior orange surface is still recognizably orange, but it does have darkened areas from use – some from spills and others just from being subject to our gas burners.

My kitchen is now orange (his) and cobalt (mine), so I’m considering the blue baking dish. Does anyone know how well this works for lasagna?

The specs state the weight as 10lbs.

Thanks!!! I bought one here but am leary since when I was looking in stores they had about 10 different options but only two of them actually said microwave safe

Great! Exactly what I wanted to find out.

These sound like a steal for $27 then. Thanks!

As a small space dweller, I find this very helpful!

I ordered all three colors of the 7in pans. Only the pink and blue were shipped. No red. :frowning: Anybody else have this problem?

I ordered 1 red 7 inch square pan and got it today. Shipped in a padded envelope… Must have been dropped as one of the corners was dented inwards. Not bad enough to lose any function, but still lame.

Grrrrr, that’s not right. Please email service@woot.com so they can make it right. Sorry for the problems.

Thanks for watching and responding, but it’s really only cosmetic damage. For such a cheap item (already had free shipping that day) and for so little damage, it’s not worth the trouble. I was just surprised that it came in an envelope.