Columbia Gadwall Chest Waders

Here are some good reviews

I love woot field tests!
[youtube=-DoitM0WGBo][/youtube]

Let’s learn all about columbia

Columbia says about their warranty"Our outerwear comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty, so if something fails to perform we’re here for you"

Are these for duck season?
Or wabbit season?

The Ducks will love you in these waders.

Why doesn’t Woot show the women’s size equivalent? Some of us do go fishing.

What size Ladies Boot do your wear? We have fitted Ladies into these men’s waders using a wader that is two sizes smaller depending on what you wear for socks, base layers, etc. Thanks

Under boot size is that like shoe size? I’m having some trouble trying to determine.

The shoe size is on the top row of the chart in BOLD. The sizes are 8-14 whole sizes only. The boot size notes that the height of he wader boot is 10.5". Thank You

The title says Max 4 camo. The pictures show Max 4 camo. The specifications say Max 4 camo.

But the description (under “features”) says Mossy Oak Break Up camo.

I suspect the description is wrong.

The camo pattern is Realtree Max4. Thank You

Are these available in a “stout” fit for shorter guys? I need some w/ a 27-30 inseam…

I’m a fisherwoman and I wear about a size 6 in mens shoes and my finance wears about a 9.5 or 10 shoe. What size do you recommend for us? Do these run small or large?

Thanks

I spoke to the manufacturer and they stated the sizes run true.

Unfortunately, we don’t have a size smaller than Men’s 8, so they would be too big for you.

Amazon reviews say these boots will tear and leak after a few uses, they said cabelas and lacrosse brands were much higher quality. Happy shopping fellow wooters!