Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Pants

Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Pants

“And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.”
Okay, yes, I have my inseam memorized. I may not remember what size clothes I wear - but I definitely know my inseam. (It’s 36" and my sister prefers 38")
Anybody know the inseam of the pants themselves?
… I’ll probably just research it as soon I make this comment. :grin:

Found it!
For any other folks who are curious:
Short Inseam: 29.5"
Regular Inseam: 32"
Long Inseam: 34.5"

1 Like

Good hunting!

Most items on Clearance are from Amazon overstock and aged inventory so we don’t have a lot of information on them.

1 Like

Why can’t I pick a size?

"warning, Saturday pants can be worn on days other than Saturday, but only if the proper forms are signed in triplicate and filed with your local Pants Department at city hall.

Hi there. Looks like only 2 sizes remain. The rest are sold out (grayed out):

Booooo, W00t. I ordered, paid, and for whatever reason the order was refunded–I did not ask to refund the order, and now (typical) my size is gone. WTF? Grrrrr.

Most items on Clearance are from Amazon overstock and aged inventory so we don’t have a lot of information on them. In a few cases, the inventory count might have been off, the item wasn’t where it was supposed to be, or it was deemed unsellable (e.g. damaged).

Sorry for the disappointment.

These pants appear more, ummm, “form-fitting” than I normally like. Can anyone tell me if the size “24 Plus” really fits like a Plus size 24? Or does it fit more like a size 18?

And can anyone say whether the nylon/polyester fabric poses any static electricity problems? Don’t anyone try to help me climb out of the back seat of your car–I’ll shock you into the next county.

Here they are on Amazon. There’s a size chart there and fit info from other buyers.

https://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Womens-Saturday-Trail-Regular/dp/B01HPJ7ISU

Thanks, TT!

1 Like