Coming soon to Canada?

Any chance of Canadians getting in on this in the future?? I have a deep seated need to spend money impulsively on things I don’t really need and you guys offer that aplenty! What do you say? Let me shop before the creditors fianlly catch up with me!

Shrumez

ahem…hello? anyone?

Yeah mee to! I’ve been looking at this store since its begginings and I am still waiting for it to be available to Canada! Please answer to this thread, will it be available soon?

ahem…hello? anyone?

Yeah mee to! I’ve been looking at this store since its begginings and I am still waiting for it to be available to Canada! Please answer to this thread, will it be available soon?

heh heh…BUMP

Seriously can someone explain why us friendly canucks are left in the cold, so to speak. If it’s just a question of shipping costs, I for one would be willing to fork over a few extra bucks to make up the difference. viva la woot!

You can’t trust the “Frost Backs”.

I kid, I kid. I heard Canadians called that on “A Prarie Home Companion”.

Would they have include Quebec?

Woot! currrently uses Fedex Ground to ship packages domestically. To Fedex something to Canada, there is an automatic $50.00 customs fee, right off the bat.

So they would need to do more than just start shipping to Canada, they would need to start shipping from Canada, in addition to their TX location.

Ok, I don’t know all that much about shipping and such but i went to the FedEx website and did a rate quote from Texas to my postal code and the quote came back at just over $11. There was no mention of a customs fee.

But would they have to include Quebec?

one more bump lets see if i get an answer this time :slight_smile:

Two words, Mister.
Celine.
Dieon.

Dion, even.

I thought they had that girl locked up in Vegas!?!?!?!?!?

How do we inter our postal code (canadian from Quebec) as it contains 6 digits and your web site form has either 5 or 10 digits???