Command Strips 17067 VP Small Wire Hooks

I did not get mine canceled fast enough. I guess worse things could have been bought

Nobody tagged meā€¦ Requesting cancel.

1 Like

Luggage tag? Cattle tag? Price tag?

1 Like

ā€œtaggingā€ is slang for being spanked with a spatula

I requested a cancel and cs said it was too late and should deny delivery or create a label to ship back

Thatā€™s lame. Ainā€™t nobody ever home to deny delivery.

I gave them a ā€œpro tipā€ in my message to make sure the sale details were accurate before posting future deals. They probably hadnā€™t thought of that before.

1 Like

I dont think my mailman will be happy that I look through all the package tracking numbers for the hooks to say nope not this one, but can I open it first to see if it has 63 hooks?

Hi all. Since these are shipping out of an Amazon warehouse, theyā€™ve likely already shipped or in process of shipping so too late for us to cancel. When you receive it, contact Woot CS for a return. Point them to the forum to understand that the sale was initially incorrect.

Iā€™m also talking to CS.

1 Like

Sometimes not being hope works out.

Iā€™ve had packages where CS told me that I could just refuse them, but since they were dropped off without me being home, they were refused.

Iā€™ve tried giving them to drivers, but they tell me that they canā€™t accept the UNOPENED packages for refusal (although Iā€™ve been able to do so in the past), and that Iā€™d need a return label.

Hooray for free items (since getting return labels to me would cost more than refunding the orders).

I got my cancelled order today. Seems nobody was right. It was 1 measly pack of 9.

Itā€™s very hard to cancel items that ship out of Amazon warehouse bc they ship so quick. However, you should have an email from CS.

1 Like

I got one. Thanks for the helpšŸ‘

2 Likes

I did! Thanks! Here it is in itā€™s entirety:

Dear therealjrn,
Woot here. We made a mistake and incorrectly listed the number of packs that come with your Command Strips 17067 VP Small Wire Hooks order. You will be receiving 3 packs instead of 7 packs as advertised. We are so sorry for the mix up. Because of this, we have issued a full refund, which should post to your account in 3-5 business days. There is no need to return the product. If you need anything else, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team at support@woot.com Yours truly, Woot
Woot

Yeah, so they still sent just 1 pack, not even the 3. But Iā€™m not complaining, Iā€™m just saying. Thanks for the full refund (and coupon!) Woot!

Yeah, you burst the 3 pack bubble with your post a bit ago. That item wonā€™t be showing up on Woot again.

1 Like

aww, poor little saleā€¦kicked to the curb and allā€¦

Maybe this whole ordeal will prompt somebody in the back of the house to start proofreading the sales a little more.

For some silly reason, we assume that Amazon features/specs are correct. Unfortunately, theyā€™re often not.

I hear ya. :smiley: