Community-Picked Faves

Woo hoo! And thanks for asking!

Oh, neat.

If I was asked, my pick would prolly be the GitD Vulpa Major. It’s one of my all time favs, wearing the LW Hoodie for it right now. :slight_smile:

Glad they didn’t ask me what my favorite was, because I would have to buy another.

I would like to know who picks these designs, Obviously it’s not anyone who wants to get laid anytime soon! Enough with the Star Wars and the damn Death Star. Just stop. You will never be Hans Solo!

Check out Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, just ENOUGH with the Dr Who and Star Wars!!!

Just an FYI, more dogs, less cats as cat people are just so odd.

Just my 2 cents!

Bought nuuude cupcake when it was on like an army green t-shirt and it’s still one of my daughters favorites. I couldn’t imagine buying it on any other color.

Very good choices!

I’m looking for the Star Wars and Dr Who references in any of these shirts and just don’t see it. Are you sure we are looking at the same ones?
Death Star? Where?

These are some fab picks. Lost In Transition has been one of my favorites for a long time.

Someone blaming a tee for their lack of a sex life likely isn’t looking at the designs before ranting.

so many things wrong, lol!

Wait. How is Pandemonium a remix? Wasn’t that the original color, at least the one I have is grey… maybe a slightly darker shade of grey?

Great pics Narfcake and BlueJester!

and Zekecats and LonelyPond :happy:

Thanks! And thanks Woot for the opportunity to share what some of my favorite shirt designs of all time.

Thank you Woot for giving me the opportunity to share some of my favorite designs.

The original is on Asphalt, but the current supplier’s Asphalt blanks are much darker than the original’s; thus the panda’s black would be obscured. This remix is on Slate, which is a medium gray.

Thanks for putting Pandemonium up again. I missed it when it was a sweatshirt last week and am still kicking myself for it.

This is a good way to get the old Woot folks interested in the site again. Great picks! Looking forward to more like this.

I have always enjoyed the whimsical nature of this one.

Thank you. I was honored to be asked. It’s interesting to see the variety that appeals to the Woot community.
Ancient Oak always gives me a peaceful feeling.

I really want Pandemonium remix as a hoodie for a Christmas gift. Anyone know of a way that I can get it please?? Thanks.