Compaq 2.66GHz Desktop System with 15” LCD Monitor

Processor Intel Celeron D 330 <---- If this isn’t too bad for you, it doesn’t get much worse…

Processor Speed 2.66GHz

Processor Cache L2 Cache – 256KB

Bus Speed – 533MHz

Memory – 256MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM memory (expandable to 1GB)

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Moozilla Gallopingkangaroooooooooooooooo!!!

Even if I had the funds, will never buy another trash Compaqter.
Ugly woot.

A deal this great should be a bit easier to buy. Keep trying WOOT! We will too.

ok… I think I can get used to this now that we have less errors. still got a forum error but at least I could order if I wanted to. tempting… this could get my mother in law off my back about building a system.

Server was so busy tonight that I thought for sure it was a BOC…

Denied again! :frowning:

Golfmom

Not bad, woot. P4 would’ve been nice, though. Don’t need it right now. Maybe one in the future for one of the childrens!

What a joke “Server is busy” repeatedly.

Then trying to post here:

“We apologize, but an unknown error has occured in the forums.
This error has been logged.”

Sounds like the Woot systems folks need to take a lesson from one of the REAL high volume vendors; 2.0 is really crap!

As for this Compaq system; Dell has MUCH better deals on an on-going basis…

I, too, would like some LCD monitors. Preferrably 19" or larger.

Stop trying to sell me crap I could buy cheaper elsewhere or build myself for less.

I’m counting the days until I give up on woot completely. I need more sleep, and this is getting to be a waste of my time.

[quote user=“wootdedo”]Moozilla Gallopingkangaroooooooooooooooo!!!

Even if I had the funds, will never buy another trash Compaqter.
Ugly woot.[/quote]

I agree totally!!! They are trash!!! NEED BOC>>>>>goodnight!!!

bad bad bad woot. much better systems going for $100 less at Dell, and other Deal communities…

Keep up the overall good work though, I still love W00T!

Orders seem to get through 10-15 minutes after launch. Too many hits? Dunno. Obviously it won’t lighten up like this for a BOC :slight_smile:

Hmmm. I spent fifteen minutes trying to bring up the sie expecting something good because of all the traffic. Instead I am greeted with this flaming pile of crap.

Good Night…

Nice woot. Glad they’re coming out with skins, this broccoli and carrots could get old real fast. Laser mouse please!

1. Get your woot alert:

[url]http://www.wootalerts.com/[/url]

I suggest Woot daisy-chain about 20 of these and put them on the network?

Maybe the “server is busy” because Peterdope is posting too much crap? How does he get on the first page 3 times? And with the same idiot comments?
Oops, forgot my comment. Still haven’t hooked up the HP from last week, so I’m pretty pathetic. But HP and Compaq are the same company, aren’t they? So the quality should be about the same?

Wow perfect for viewing Woot on… and that’s about it. Not AMD so I will stick with my system: AMD 64 3400+. This new woot 2.0 is quite interesting, it will take some getting used to. Enjoy wooting everyone

As someone else stated before, I’d love to buy a new monitor, but I don’t need a new complete setup. Nice woot! though.

As an aside,
When BOC does come, could it PLEASE default to I WANT THREE? I’m guessing it would be possible and that nobody would complain about getting three when they only wanted one. I did a test run tonight and that one change took forever while the servers were being hit hard. That could get things moving a bit better on that nerve-wracking night.

I was under the understanding 2.0 was going to be better. Third night and it seems worse than 1.0 ever did.

Way to REALLY screw up a good thing…

What’s so great about BOCs?

I haven’t had the opportunity to get one.