Compaq Athlon 64 3800+ Media Center PC

oh no! let’s not get stuck on this one like we did on the blu-ray

BOUGHT 1 good woot

oh no! let’s not get stuck on this one like we did on the blu-ray

super weak!

This desktop has a good 2 GB maximum RAM capacity (2×1 GB).

yeah, ummm… NO!

This is slower than my 3.5 year old laptop. Next.

BOUGHT 1 good woot

hooray, another media pc, thank god they only had a few

$299? Really? For 1GB, integrated video, only 200GB HD… how about $99?

Are you kidding me?!?!?!

ANOTHER PC?!?!?!

Did I miss the Bandolier Of Carrots???

Or is this just another horrible Woot-Off??

You make no sense.

This is the computer I’m using right now; I bought it in 2006. It’s not a super computer straight out of the box, though it’s been surprisingly stable given all of the insane 3D animation/ Video game development stuff I’ve put it through in almost three years.

If you’re after a cheap computer, this isn’t a bad choice.

"AMD’s Athlon 64 3800+ processor is built for tomorrow’s 64-bit applications, which will require a processor with significant power. "

Yesterday’s processor for tomorrow’s applications.

Wow, I didn’t they even made XTs anymore. I like the color-coded plugs 'cos that USB 1.0 stuff is just too newfangled. 'Sides, I had a chance to try a media center PC once and I couldn’t figure out where to put the LP.

Wow, I didn’t know they even made XTs anymore. I like the color-coded plugs 'cos that USB 1.0 stuff is just too newfangled. 'Sides, I had a chance to try a media center PC once and I couldn’t figure out where to put the LP.

This woot has not been that good. The jokes are recycled, and so they are the material. MYSELF figured that would put this post by freetranslation com in Spanish, then copies that behind and would translate it to the English.

This woot there you are not been that good. The jokes till recycled, and I am is the stuff. I figured I’ d putt this post through freetranslation com into spanish, then copy that back and translate it into English.

HAHAHAHA
I can’t figure out if I misttyped to begin with or copied the wrong one back or if

Nevermind.

I say Poo Poo to you.

We are significantly under the quota for cat pics. The Bag of Carp gods are angry.