Compaq USB Notebook Fan – 2 Pack

Compaq USB Notebook Fan – 2 Pack
$5.99

• $5 shipping
    condition:
    New
    product(s):
    2 Compaq Flexible USB Notebook Fan – CPQMOBCL

check the useful linkage blogization… good one today woot… AND mac compatible… clutch… so, the linkage, its there… just like 6 out of 7 nights… 85.143% aint’ bad…

… p.s… no love from woot bot… make me super pouty face… for sure… oh wel… =(

wow…this is odd looking

perfect for sweaty nerds

probably the worst woot ever

What, no fan guards? This could get ugly, although you could build your own USB helicoptor, I suppose.

This product blows… HAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, I have something similar and it’s not too bad. If you have an internal USB you can even use it to cool your northbridge or something.

How long until someone slices off a finger?

haha “Mac compatible!!!” FINALLY!

I’m in

are the coils limp or stiff? I want to buy a few of these, but only if they will stay put when i bend them.

pure crap. man what a dissapointment. who cares to run down the laptop battery faster? Only thing better is a usb light. gee thanks woot. better luck tomorrow.

I have soo been wanting on of the for those muggy spring/summer nights by the pool. I’m in :slight_smile: TY Woot.

Perhaps they aren’t your biggest fans, but hey, they’re twins.

Imagine the mathematical possibilities. I mean, twins.

What are these used for? I’ve never seen anything like this before. I might have to buy 2 or just maybe 6 for every usb plug on my laptop.

my Mac doesn’t need fans…unlike PC’s…wahahahaha…

Now I can turn my laptop into a helicopter.

Wow woot. This is like something that a company would give away at the Consumer Electronics Show… by any chance… that how you got these?

prepare for summer, you’re so toughtful w00t :slight_smile:

They are simply used for fanning yourself off

Uh, judging from the picture, they look like they may be able to cool about a square inch of my body. I’ve got a loooot of square inches on my body, so I think I’ll have to pass even with two of them. . .

(Seriously Woot, wtf mates?)